new to the scene

cox_rango

hey all

just wanted to drop in and say hello

my name is chris i live in bradenton fl (near a few other members)

im an automotive tech by day, weekend jeeper (lifted and modified cherokee), and cache newb

just got my first GPS, its the magellan crossover (aka roadmate 2500T), used it to successfully locate 4/4 caches me first night out the other night

had a blast, can't wait to get some more free time to go again, hopefully when its a little lighter outside

Edited by cox_rango

Hi,

I'm a letterboxer who found the remains of what I believe to be a geocache. I'd like to let the planter know about it but have NO idea how your forums work. I have a very nicely painted Lock & Lock box minus the "guts" that I found on the blue trail leaving Guifreda Park in Meriden, Ct.

If anyone has any knowledge of the planter, I'd love to get in touch. Not sure if I'm supposed to give my email addy or not but it's Rubaduc@ryme.com.

Thanks to any who may help.

Rubaduc

I am relatively new also. I hope you enjoy Caching. I live in Illinois.

Hi,

I'm a letterboxer who found the remains of what I believe to be a geocache. I'd like to let the planter know about it but have NO idea how your forums work. I have a very nicely painted Lock & Lock box minus the "guts" that I found on the blue trail leaving Guifreda Park in Meriden, Ct.

If anyone has any knowledge of the planter, I'd love to get in touch. Not sure if I'm supposed to give my email addy or not but it's Rubaduc@ryme.com.

Rubaduc

Perhaps this one: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ca-8f1914c510aa

???

Hi,

Rubaduc

Here are the caches in or near Guifreda Park

Smith's Bounty (GCRJD7)

Inept (GCV986)

A Cry of Sorrow and Grief (GCZ1F2)

Chauncey Peak (GCZ1F5)

Feet Dry – Feet Wet (GCZ1F6)

Peat Works Paddle (GC108QJ)

Beyond Baldwin Pond (GC10WX0)

Take a Chaunce On Me (GC12JJ0)

Smith's Society (GC158D)

Hi,

Rubaduc

WRT your email addy. There is no need to expose your personal email info. People can reach you via your profile should the need ever arise.

I do suppose though that it is just a tad late to learn about that. :)