Cat got your Cache Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Not a whole lot left! Thanks to everyone for a successful sale!!! :lol:

We will be drawing the contest winner after it closes at midnight, and will ship it with the purchased coins!

So, who's the winner!!

Enquiring minds want to know :D

Naomi

Ditto :)

They're probably very much asleep...selling all those coins will wear you out. I know I'd be out cold. :unsure:

Not a whole lot left! Thanks to everyone for a successful sale!!! :lol:

We will be drawing the contest winner after it closes at midnight, and will ship it with the purchased coins!

So, who's the winner!!

Enquiring minds want to know :unsure:

Naomi

The name is listed on the site

Hello Folks!

We will leave the remaining coins in the store for a short time, but will then be pulling them fairly soon as we get ready for our trip to MO in a few days (MOGA!). So, if you haven't gotten any yet - grab em before they're gone!

:)

And - thanks to everyone for a successful sale!

~P

Hello Folks!

We will leave the remaining coins in the store for a short time, but will then be pulling them fairly soon as we get ready for our trip to MO in a few days (MOGA!). So, if you haven't gotten any yet - grab em before they're gone!

:laughing:

And - thanks to everyone for a successful sale!

~P

See - what was there to worry about!? Congratulations.

And Congratulations to the winner of the LE coin.

Hello folks!

If you have not gotten your cats - no worries - we had a small shipping snafu on this end - but they should be out to you within the week.

But - I wanted to post and get input on a new version we were toying with. After we got the initial coins, we asked the mint about another option, and asked for a quick sample.

The colors for the coin are NOT final - we are planning on changing the translucent orange cat to a PMS Grey.

BUT - the other kitty is correctly colored!

We just got the new photo this morning, and wanted to see if there was any interest in a small re-mint of this version.

We would just open up a pre-order for this version - but before we do that, we wanted to guage interest.

Here it is!

newcat.jpg

You can see we have a tortoiseshell kitty!

If the interest is high, the exact markings will be DIFFERENT on EVERY coin - but this is the effect.

So, essentially - every coin will be unique - and as I said - the OTHER kitty will be solid grey.

Please post on this thread and let us know if you would be interested!

~P & J

So about the shipping snafu... care to elaborate since I have yet to receive my original order.

Yes!

We had a problem with our last order of shipping Mailers - got the new ones in the day we were leaving for MOGA - so some coins didn't get out right away.

ALL coins that did not ship - INCLUDING CAROUSELS - will be sent out later today or tomorrow AM!

So about the shipping snafu... care to elaborate since I have yet to receive my original order.

Yes!

We had a problem with our last order of shipping Mailers - got the new ones in the day we were leaving for MOGA - so some coins didn't get out right away.

ALL coins that did not ship - INCLUDING CAROUSELS - will be sent out later today or tomorrow AM!

Thanks. I was really starting to wonder if the postal service just didn't like your packages to me or what, lol. Relieved to know they aren't lost in the system.

Thanks. I was really starting to wonder if the postal service just didn't like your packages to me or what, lol. Relieved to know they aren't lost in the system.

Oh no! LOL We had a serious mailer snafu... I was in panic mode. All is well now - needed that little MOGA Vacation tho. :D

yes for the tortoise kitty

But what happens to make them different? (curiosity clicking in here)

The mint will be swirling two enamel colors for the tortie kitty by hand - so EACH one will be unique.

I could not believe this when I saw this coin. We have a Tortie and an all grey brother and sister here. I never thought anyone could do a tortoise shell due to the coloring. I cannot believe how puuurrrrfect this is! Ordered 3. One each for them to travel and one to enjoy at home!

I still have not received my kitties. Has everyone gotten theirs already? ;)

I got mine, but sometimes the mail can be screwy...there have been times it has taken a couple days to go across country and once where it took nearly 2 weeks to travel within the state.

You might try emailing them to see when your package was sent.

I am definitely a cat lovers... but one of ours has obviously found a meece nest and I am getting annoyed with finding mice heads around the place!! :P

At least most have been outside on the driveway and not inside under bare feet!! :D

mice heads ?!?! :D

Yes... heads... It seems my sons cat, Boots, has a taste for the lower 2/3rd's of the mouse... and not much interested in the heads... Should I mention that most were baby meece?... maybe they are a cat delicacy?