Cat got your Cache Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Those were abolutely the cutest coins I´ve seen in a long time. Beautifully colored and shaped, they will surely fit right into my collection. Hope I get to buy some. Always a little confusing about the timedelay between our continents.

Well.. since you are Zulu time plus 1 hour (Stockholm Time)... subtract 6 hours for US Central Time (DST)

~J

Edited by CinemaBoxers

The cats WILL be available BEFORE the event.

Both the Seize the Day AND the Kitties will be in our Webstore soon! Only the Seize the Day has a special MOGA edition available - but still - the forums will get the first shot at both coins. :anibad:

And thanks everyone! I loved these kitties! Thanks to Allie for the inspiration, and letting me run with her idea!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

UPDATE

SALES TIME ANNOUNCEMENT!

These coins have shipped and are on their way to us!

The SALE for the

SEIZE THE DAY and the CAT GOT YOUR CACHE

Geocoins will be:

Friday March 28th at 5PM CDT - that would be 11PM in Norway :D

They are on their way to us, and we will begin the sale

I sent out an email to our customers to let them know, we had debated over whether to sell both coins at once. We figured the customers would save on shipping costs by selling the coins at the same time.

Wow... if the Authorities knew, we'd be in trouble - we now have 602 cats in our house! Hee Hee... (300 coins, 2 cats on each, + our two!)

They are here, and I love them much more in person. They are alot bigger than I expected - which has happened with the last few coins. Hmm.

The detail under the enamel came out wonderfully - this is definitely a must-see in person coin. The pics are cute, but these are adorable in person - and have a little 'heft' to them. :)

Too cute!

Remints always depend on demand! If the coins do well, and we get many emails from people who missed out, we will allow a remint. If a coin doesn't sell quickly - we may NOT remint the coin, and likely will not remint all versions in any case.

We like to leave the editions open for a remint, in case one is needed - but if demand doesn't warrant it on any particular coin, just because we list an edition size does not mean we will make that many (Or any more at all!).

:)

The sale is on!

GEOCOIN DESIGN WEBSTORE

I ordered mine! CinemaBoxers, I had to paypal you the money directly, I was having a problem with the shopping cart online when it went from your site to the paypal payment center. Just a heads up. Thank you for yet another awesome coin!

Hey you could have added yours to my order and saved on shipping. Didn't know you were watching this thread.

The sale is on!

GEOCOIN DESIGN WEBSTORE

I ordered mine! CinemaBoxers, I had to paypal you the money directly, I was having a problem with the shopping cart online when it went from your site to the paypal payment center. Just a heads up. Thank you for yet another awesome coin!

Hey you could have added yours to my order and saved on shipping. Didn't know you were watching this thread.

I thought about that, but i saw whipping was only a couple bucks, so no big, Pus when i add my order to yours, my coins are always "missing" :huh: some coin gnome comes and steals them out of your envelopes. :unsure:

Oh... we forgot to mention... we told everyone in our newsletter, but forgot to post here:

Everyone who has placed an order for these prior to Midnight CDT (Our time zone) IS ENTERED to win an AE Great Outdoors coin! :unsure:

The gold is pretty - but those nickels show all the 'fur' detail on the cats!!!

They are my personal favorite!

~P

hmmm :unsure::huh: i missed on on the LE. did get two of the Grey and Orange and two Black and White. Guess i'll need to go without...

Oh well looking forward to seeing them...

Thanks for a really nice design Paula, looking forward to seeing the next one.

Laura