Cat got your Cache Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

My boy doing what he does best.....being between me and what I'm doing...always. But I love him :rolleyes:

aece325c-9e33-411c-bd20-2bde25af46d7.jpg

LOL - thats cool Liz. Know what thats like - we had a BIG lanky Ginger boy who loved to do that too - he would flop down on the paper, the table, your lap, your head! (in bed). :)

We do miss him as he had such a personality.

OMG! The girls and I just HAVE to have one... errr....two... ummm... all three!! LOVE the strategic placement of the "fig leaves," and that you've incorporated 3 different types of caches in there!

Here kitty kitty kitty! I've got lots of catnip here and plenty of mice outside for you to gleefully hunt!!

Naomi :(

Hi!

There should be warning about getting into this cointhing. Warning about caching aswell, totally addicted, but again, there are worse things to get hooked on. :laughing: It´s amazeing how many beautiful coins and icons there are!

Hopefully you can understand my reading, it was many years since school so I may aswell ask to be excused right away for any bad spellings.

We do have a cat, I don´t know how to link to a picture but there are pictures of her in our gallery.

grodan

Hi!

There should be warning about getting into this cointhing. Warning about caching aswell, totally addicted, but again, there are worse things to get hooked on. :laughing: It's amazeing how many beautiful coins and icons there are!

Hopefully you can understand my reading, it was many years since school so I may aswell ask to be excused right away for any bad spellings.

We do have a cat, I don´t know how to link to a picture but there are pictures of her in our gallery.

grodan

Your english is fine! And so is your spelling ;) I'm just tickled pink to finally see ya here!!

Naomi :P

Hi!

There should be warning about getting into this cointhing. Warning about caching aswell, totally addicted, but again, there are worse things to get hooked on. :laughing: It´s amazeing how many beautiful coins and icons there are!

grodan

de555b9c-7082-4c76-9a66-d696de97557c.jpg

What a beautiful cat you have!

Just wanted to let everyone know that these should be shipping to us next week and they will be for sale as soon as they arrive! We will post with the sale time as soon as we get our shipping notice!!!

So - we will have your kitties soon - and I think you should all like the 3rd version. :huh:

:huh:

Tippi the Caching Cat says we have to get some, so What Tippi Wants Tippi Gets! Can't wait to get some:) Your just going to have to start a membership fund Paula with all these great designs you do throughout the year. Maybe have people send you $100 or so a year for the membership and then those people get first dibs on the coins that come out and then sell the rest. At the rate your producing you could probably do a membership program:)