Cat got your Cache Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Howdy all!

Wanted to let everyone know that after many requests, I am working on a coin for all those cat fanciers out there! Fluttershy and I have been talking about some ideas for quite some time, and I think I finally came up with something that will really be special. :ph34r:

Keep your eyes open for updates! We just wanted to let everyone know its in the works, and should be coming up in the next month or so!

~P

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Just called the vet to have my cat spayed as her Valentines Day present. Too bad I have to wait a month or two to get her a coin.

Good for you, what a wonderful gift for her!!

I've got a cat coin in the works, too.... unfortunately, funds are not on my side for this one, but hopefully soon!

Can't wait to see your newest masterpiece, Paula! I know it'll be gorgeous!

Naomi :ph34r:

Well.. thanks everyone!

Ill share a few details - Unlike the Dogs Geocoin - the cat will be diecut, and come in a few different color versions.

I think its pretty darn cute, and have the art about 90% done. I'll post it as soon as its 100% complete.

Im VERY pleased with it, and the few folks who've seen it have given it pretty high marks. :huh:

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :anibad::yikes::cool::unsure:

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :unsure:

100_2519.jpg

A&T - how do you cope!? 4 cats waiting... I have enough problems with 2.... mostly 1 - she will wake me in bed for food if she is hungry and thinks she should have already been fed!

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :D :D :lol:;)

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :D

100_2519.jpg

A&T - how do you cope!? 4 cats waiting... I have enough problems with 2.... mostly 1 - she will wake me in bed for food if she is hungry and thinks she should have already been fed!

Only 4 cats? I can do you one better with 5. Carl, Fred, Oliver, Roscoe, and Rain (I call her Curly). Needless to say I get a pretty good workout lugging 40 pound buckets of cat litter in the house at least a couple of times a week. :D:D I'll be interested to see what you come up with design-wise.