Sign in to follow this  
Followers 18
CinemaBoxers

Cat got your Cache Geocoin

Howdy all!

Wanted to let everyone know that after many requests, I am working on a coin for all those cat fanciers out there! Fluttershy and I have been talking about some ideas for quite some time, and I think I finally came up with something that will really be special. :ph34r:

Keep your eyes open for updates! We just wanted to let everyone know its in the works, and should be coming up in the next month or so!

~P

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Finally one for all the cat lovers :ph34r:

Awesome. Looking forward to hearing some more about it.

Just called the vet to have my cat spayed as her Valentines Day present. Too bad I have to wait a month or two to get her a coin.

Just called the vet to have my cat spayed as her Valentines Day present. Too bad I have to wait a month or two to get her a coin.

Good for you, what a wonderful gift for her!!

I've got a cat coin in the works, too.... unfortunately, funds are not on my side for this one, but hopefully soon!

Can't wait to see your newest masterpiece, Paula! I know it'll be gorgeous!

Naomi :ph34r:

Can't wait - we've got four kitties in our house right now - two of them are 3 months old and provide all kinds of entertainment.

Will it say something like "I have owned a geocacher since ------"?

That's what my two cats would say anyway.

Funny I was just going to activate one of my Jangor Kitties (the orange taby) when this message popped up.

:huh:;):huh: Cat lover coins???

Hmmm....My code name is Gatoulis!

Do you know what this means in Greek???

Male kitten!!! It is a sweet way to say it! ;)

So.... :P

Finally, one for the "other" pets! Can't wait to see the coin. I'm sure it will be purrrrrrfect!

G.G., the resident house cat who adopted me, caches with me if i'm in our neighborhood. She loves going for walks. :huh:

I can't wait to see the coin design!

Well.. thanks everyone!

Ill share a few details - Unlike the Dogs Geocoin - the cat will be diecut, and come in a few different color versions.

I think its pretty darn cute, and have the art about 90% done. I'll post it as soon as its 100% complete.

Im VERY pleased with it, and the few folks who've seen it have given it pretty high marks. :huh:

Is there a pic anywhere? I got 2 geocats... nana and roni. :huh:

I love cats! Can't wait to see this one! I've got 5 at home that claim they own me.. :huh:

All I can say is the magical creative genius of both CinemaBoxers and Fluttershy? These will be awesome coins!!

Me? I want one in every metal and color!!

All I can say is the magical creative genius of both CinemaBoxers and Fluttershy? These will be awesome coins!!

I totally agree! ;)

omg, tadpole, your kitten is precious ;) Those little eyes looking up so innocently "what mommy? I wasn't just chewing on your sock ;)"

Edited by ThirstyMick

I totally agree! :)

I'm So there :anibad:

here's my Rory... I just brought him home tonight from his "Vacation" in Virginia.

It's so good to have him back! :)

rorypictureci6.jpg

here's my Rory... I just brought him home tonight from his "Vacation" in Virginia.

It's so good to have him back! :anibad:

rorypictureci6.jpg

Was your Rory "vacationing" due to customs :)

Was your Rory "vacationing" due to customs :)

He was in VA awaiting a Pet Passport. (6 month Wait) This was to avoid being

detained in Quarantine in the UK. Luckily, I moved home long before Rory

was to move to England. Whew. :anibad:

Edited by Fluttershy

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :):huh::):anibad:

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :)

100_2519.jpg

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :yikes::cool::unsure::unsure:

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :anibad:

Hey.... that orange fella looks quite familiar. We made friends when we visited!

Please tell him I said, "Meow, meow, purr... meow."

Thanks!

~P

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :anibad::yikes::cool::unsure:

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :unsure:

100_2519.jpg

A&T - how do you cope!? 4 cats waiting... I have enough problems with 2.... mostly 1 - she will wake me in bed for food if she is hungry and thinks she should have already been fed!

All these kitty pics are making me miss my kitties (who live with my parents)

Susie:

456d20b7-4d54-4e3d-be22-37f2d71543a7.jpg

and Hobbes :unsure:

9e9478d2-c052-4684-a8bc-5b3956225358.jpg

(yeah the only pics I have online of them have TBs in them :unsure: )

Here's our kitty, Sable...she was a stray and came to visit our boxer in the backyard. They became instant buddies! We've had her for nearly 10 years. She outlived our boxer, D'Artagnan, and now she just barely tolerates our new guy, Jaxon (see avatar).

SableandFelix.jpg

Everyone has such beautiful kitties :anibad::unsure:

Makes me want to go visit the shelter and pick out another one...but the family would KILL me if I came home with another kitty :unsure:

Paula...for the new cat coins (which I have seen, and folks they are AWESOME) my kittahs thank you! :D :D :lol:;)

From left...Ebony, Micro, Pooky and Dusty... :D

100_2519.jpg

A&T - how do you cope!? 4 cats waiting... I have enough problems with 2.... mostly 1 - she will wake me in bed for food if she is hungry and thinks she should have already been fed!

Only 4 cats? I can do you one better with 5. Carl, Fred, Oliver, Roscoe, and Rain (I call her Curly). Needless to say I get a pretty good workout lugging 40 pound buckets of cat litter in the house at least a couple of times a week. :D:D I'll be interested to see what you come up with design-wise.

000_1879.jpg

Ahzee the cat and Koh Koh the dog (Ahzee is quite a bit bigger now =D)