Linking GPX Files Via MemoryMap

AndrewJPAS

\cmate:%code

Jon

That's exactly how it's done in GPXtoMM ... but it's done automatically, so no fiddling about doing each one manually. I believe GSAK scripts do it the same way.

Cust.

I think Jon was not referring to a manual edit, but to the general command which can be used in GSAK, most of us prefer GSAK as it is a powerful manipulation tool with a real backend database. Using GSAK allows you to select caches with a greater accuracy than any standard PQ can give. GSAK is really is worth a look, and as you can be used free forever, it is worth the download.

I think Jon was not referring to a manual edit, but to the general command which can be used in GSAK, most of us prefer GSAK as it is a powerful manipulation tool with a real backend database. Using GSAK allows you to select caches with a greater accuracy than any standard PQ can give. GSAK is really is worth a look, and as you can be used free forever, it is worth the download.

Yes he was ... and I mentioned that. GSAK is definatly worth a look, excellent tool for conversions can't deny that.