What's Happening With Shrops?

HazelS

I'm just trying to organise my Annual Leave for this summer, and because it's extremely tight this year, I'm having to pencil in leave when I think I *MIGHT* need to be off work!

Anyone heard anything about when / where / IF Shrops 2008 might be held???

Think this might help.

2-5/5/08 Rev up and Ride out 2008 Macclesfield-Team Cat Satan

3-5/5/08 2008 South Wales Event III

30/5-1/6/08 Lets go Camping in Cheshire

6-8/6/08 Carry On Camping-House of Boo confirmed as going ahead

13-15/6/08 A Naughty Weekend Away Dover little miss naughty & LucyLocket10

13-15/6/08 Glendaruel, Cowal. Scotland [not yet named] Big Rab confirmed as going ahead

20-22/6-08 Lets go camping in Oxford The Phillimore Clan

25-27/7/08 PIRATEMANIA 2008 Derbyshire-PopUpPirate Confirmed

2/8/08 UK's First Mega Event-UK Mega Event Committee

9-11/8/08 Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire JollyJax

22-23-24/8/08 Gathering in the Glens 2008. Scotland Team Clova Confirmed

29-31/8/08 Shropshire 08 format Team Maddie :D

I posted the provisional date for the Shrops to place it in it's usual slot, not because of any contact to state that it was being organised. From what I have heard Lyn is still poorly :ph34r: , so up to now it looks like Lyn and Martin wont be organising it. Is any one prepared to contact them for permission to step in and organise this years event?

I'm looking forward to seeing Lyn again once she's well.... she has been missed xxx

I sincerely second that

I posted the provisional date for the Shrops to place it in it's usual slot, not because of any contact to state that it was being organised. From what I have heard Lyn is still poorly :ph34r: , so up to now it looks like Lyn and Martin wont be organising it. Is any one prepared to contact them for permission to step in and organise this years event?

I'm looking forward to seeing Lyn again once she's well.... she has been missed xxx

I sincerely second that

I heard a mumbling that the "old" ;) Cache hopper was doing it and it was going to take place in Sherwood forrest or there abouts ;)

Well volunteered Lianne (Go on sue me for slander ;) )

I would like to know is there any Cache Events held in pubs around North Shropshire or Cheshire?

There's GC196EE It's Winter... I need a Cheshire Cat Cache Event!

&

GC18ETW Let's Go Camping In Cheshire #3

For the camping event Saturday Evening is open to all including Non Campers :anibad: you'll receive a warm welcome to both events [even Reviewers get welcomed with a smile :wub::ph34r::P ]

That's great i will try and make it to both events ;)

Thanks Hazel, i have picked up a hell of a lot since i was last at your home doing Home Sweet Home and having a very nice chat with you. I'm now coming up to my 90th cache and i have been caching every wkend now since January 2008. May be up your way again soon do so some more caches around the Wirral. Look forward to seeing at the next cache event at the Cheshire Cat.