2007 Jeep photo contest winners

mt.lovers

Considering by Wednesday they're supposed to notify the winner of the 2008 Liberty Grand Prize, I'm surprised the other winners haven't been posted. BUT...it could be that a winner failed to submit the proper paperwork in time so they could claim their prize.

When I received my paperwork for the September contest win, I had it back at FedEx within an hour and received my 60Cx a few weeks later notifying me that I was ONE of FIVE Finalists as opposed to the SIX that was supposed to be initially. Perhaps that is the problem with the December winner not being posted yet?

Considering by Wednesday they're supposed to notify the winner of the 2008 Liberty Grand Prize, I'm surprised the other winners haven't been posted. BUT...it could be that a winner failed to submit the proper paperwork in time so they could claim their prize.

When I received my paperwork for the September contest win, I had it back at FedEx within an hour and received my 60Cx a few weeks later notifying me that I was ONE of FIVE Finalists as opposed to the SIX that was supposed to be initially. Perhaps that is the problem with the December winner not being posted yet?

Well here's hoping that isn't the case (since I haven't gotten anything yet) :laughing: I can't wait to see the winners from December and who won the Jeep.

I sent an email asking about the December and final winners to Jeep. I got a response today saying the December winners were posted up and they hope to have the final winner posted soon. I didn't even win a monthly submission so all I can say is good luck and congratulations to the winner of the Jeep.