Cointest : Last to post the most wins!

pghlooking

Seems like spamming the forum to me! All these useless contributions... I'll pass this cointest :huh:

I agree. This was a horrible idea.

It's creating "on topic" forum spam... things like "I like cats" in the cat coin thread and such. It's littering the forums and it's burying topics that may actually have something to say in them besides someone trying to get in the last word.

NOT a good idea at all.

Naomi

Agreed. It seems that someone wanted to see the forum spammed and set up this cointest to somehow legitimize it. Poor idea.

Funny, the forums don't look any different than normal.

I agree.

I want to add my congratulations to the winner, email me your address and I will throw you an extra prize for winning the most original cointest I have seen in quite awhile.

I enjoyed a reason for the drivel, other than driveling just to be driveling ;)

I agree.

I want to add my congratulations to the winner, email me your address and I will throw you an extra prize for winning the most original cointest I have seen in quite awhile.

You got mail

and thanks ;)

I agree.

You got mail

and thanks ;)

You'll have mail in a couple of days.

Senseless to me to. Any one can post " Not enough money for that coin" over and over again! Or

Wish I had the money for that one." Anyway, glad it is over. When some one post in on a topic

I guess you expect it to be at the least a little interesting. "Wish I had nothing better to do, I would have

tried to win also. Good job winning TheCollector. Just look what you can accomplish when you set

your mind to it. ;) Could not have happened to a more deserving cacher!

Edited by dardevle