No GPS connection Feb 2 and 3

Pengana

I have been unable to connect (at all) to the stats for 2 days. I'm using a good, new-ish GPS (Garmin Vista CX) Fresh batteries. I was doing some caching driving up 101 from Olympia to Sequim. Now, back at home in Olympia I dug an older GPS out of the drawer (new batteries) and it won't connect either.

I don't see any mention of this in the recent logs or forum posts. Anyone experiencing the same weirdness?

I have been unable to connect (at all) to the stats for 2 days. I'm using a good, new-ish GPS (Garmin Vista CX) Fresh batteries. I was doing some caching driving up 101 from Olympia to Sequim. Now, back at home in Olympia I dug an older GPS out of the drawer (new batteries) and it won't connect either.

I don't see any mention of this in the recent logs or forum posts. Anyone experiencing the same weirdness?

No problems here over the weekend. Did you forget your tinfoil hat?? :blink:

Nope! No problems here Val, and I use the 60CSx. As a matter of fact, the last several days, I have been getting a lock here inside the downstairs of the house, and pretty quickly at that.

Maybe Brian broke into your gizmo when you weren't looking and clipped the antenna, so he could get the caches before you. :D

Edited by -Hawk-

Nope! No problems here Val, and I use the 60CSx. As a matter of fact, the last several days, I have been getting a lock here inside the downstairs of the house, and pretty quickly at that.

Maybe Brian broke into your gizmo when you weren't looking and clipped the antenna, so he could get the caches before you. ;)

:ph34r:;)

I have been unable to connect..

I was doing some caching driving up 101 from Olympia to Sequim. Now, back at home in Olympia

I dug an older GPS out of the drawer (new batteries) and it won't connect either.

When you move the GPSr a good distance from the last place you cached it will take longer to sync up since it has to download a new almanac. It needs this to know where to search for the sats. This also happen if you haven't turned it on for a long time

Give it time, just leave it on for 15 minutes and come back.

Edited by MarcusArelius