Cacher of the Month Jan 2008

adambro

Hi Adam,

Thanks for this. I entered on your aebrookes.co.uk site the other day, but I assume I need to do it again on cotm.org.uk?

No that won't be necessary since all data was transferred. Actually, by the time entries opened this month you would have being using the new site anyway but mustn't have noticed. This hopefully suggests that my work in redirecting from the old to the new URL have been successful. Pretty much all links to the old URL should still work, even links to profile pages and will simply take you to the new site.

I'll look at testing the website with NoScript in the near future so hopefully resolve any issues. Also, Team Skully, could you provide some more details about what browser etc you use an what exactly the problem you encounter is.

I am going to be rewriting some of the underlying code to make the log in system more robust so will feed into that any problems I can learn about.

In the meantime, anyone who has problems is encouraged to let me know about them and can email their results to me via the contact form if they can't log in.

Regards.

Adam

Hello,in the past i have tried unsuccessfully to join this system of cacher of the month and found it too complicated.with all the stats on the website why cant this be done automatically? jeff bones1.4035 cache finds.

I recall asking this question some time ago... what a good idea?

Oh and I had no problem logging my Jan stats earlier in the week.