HARSHIP SALE! GARMIN GPS 60CSx

Due to reasons out of my hands I have to leave the geocaching hobby :ph34r: My 60CSx is up for sale...

I have this GPS it was used for about 6 months. It works great I just don't use it anymore. This GPS is TOP OF THE LINE. No scratches on screen just very light wear on rubber housing at the bottom. Also it has the $150 City Navigator map pack installed. Asking $375

Here are specs

Garmin® GPSMAP® 60CSx GPS Unit Garmin® GPSMAP® 60CSx GPS Unit Enjoy high-sensitivity GPS performance even in poor reception situations, altitude readings and electronic compass headings all in one unit with the GPSMAP 60CSx. This unit features a removable microSD storage card, a barometric altimeter, electronic compass, waterproof case, large color screen, and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver for a good signal in tough terrain. Built-in Americas autoroute basemap for turn-by-turn directions around the highways of the U.S. WAAS accuracy enhanced. BlueChart compatible. Geocaching ready. Comes with 64 MB microSD card, USB cable, MapSource Trip and Waypoint Manager, Wrist strap, and quick start guide. * Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx GPS features: SiRF high-sensitivity GPS receiver * WAAS-enabled * Meets rigid IPX-7 submersible standards * Built-in basemaps with auto routing * Expandable memory * 64 MB TransFlash memory card included for optional downloaded maps * Electronic compass * Barometric altimeter * Bright color TFT display * USB and serial ports * 160 x 240 pixels * Runs for 30 hours on 2 AA batteries (not included) * 2.4"W x 7.1"H x 1.3"D

Due to reasons out of my hands I have to leave the geocaching hobby :ph34r: My 60CSx is up for sale...

I have this GPS it was used for about 6 months. It works great I just don't use it anymore. This GPS is TOP OF THE LINE. No scratches on screen just very light wear on rubber housing at the bottom. Also it has the $150 City Navigator map pack installed. Asking $375

Here are specs

Garmin® GPSMAP® 60CSx GPS Unit Garmin® GPSMAP® 60CSx GPS Unit Enjoy high-sensitivity GPS performance even in poor reception situations, altitude readings and electronic compass headings all in one unit with the GPSMAP 60CSx. This unit features a removable microSD storage card, a barometric altimeter, electronic compass, waterproof case, large color screen, and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver for a good signal in tough terrain. Built-in Americas autoroute basemap for turn-by-turn directions around the highways of the U.S. WAAS accuracy enhanced. BlueChart compatible. Geocaching ready. Comes with 64 MB microSD card, USB cable, MapSource Trip and Waypoint Manager, Wrist strap, and quick start guide. * Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx GPS features: SiRF high-sensitivity GPS receiver * WAAS-enabled * Meets rigid IPX-7 submersible standards * Built-in basemaps with auto routing * Expandable memory * 64 MB TransFlash memory card included for optional downloaded maps * Electronic compass * Barometric altimeter * Bright color TFT display * USB and serial ports * 160 x 240 pixels * Runs for 30 hours on 2 AA batteries (not included) * 2.4"W x 7.1"H x 1.3"D

Tw3nty, what has happened?? Anything any of us can help you with? PLEASE shoot me a PM or email if there is ANYTHING anyone can help you with!! If not, I do hope you the very best, and really hope all works out for you!

I know we'll miss you, my friend!!

Here are specs

Tw3nty, what has happened?? Anything any of us can help you with? PLEASE shoot me a PM or email if there is ANYTHING anyone can help you with!! If not, I do hope you the very best, and really hope all works out for you!

I know we'll miss you, my friend!!

Thank you sooo much! I appreciate the offerings for the help, I just completed my divorce and had to fight for custody and trying to re-coup all of the lawyers fees. My two boys are my world an am willing to give up all my hobbies for them.... Thanks again! This is a great community

This isn't even close to being my business.... BUT.... when I was divorcing my ex, I went through a similar process... selling clothes, electronics, my brand new car =(

Hindsight is 20/20. Was it worth it? Selling everything that I EARNED over YEARS of hard work...? Of course it was, I paid all my bills and got through it... but, I would do things differently if I had to do it all over again. Maybe work a few extra shifts? Do some yard work for the neighbors...?

Life is tough... hobbies keep us sane.