User can't see all forums

c&s 143

A user, esquimaux, posted a message yesterday and I referred him to the "geocaching.com web site" forum. He said he could not see that forum. We emailed back and forth a few times and from what he has said, when he goes to the main Groundspeak forum page in the General Geocaching Discussions section, all he can see are the forums for "Getting Started", "Geocaching Topics" and "Cache In Trash Out" but not "Geocaching.com Web Site", "Off Topic" or "ClayJar's Geocaching Chat".

Any ideas what is going on? Is there something I can tell him to do so he can see the other forums?

Thanks.

Craig

C&S 143

Is there something I can tell him to do so he can see the other forums?

The forums you mentioned are available to Premium Members only.

According to his profile, he is a premium member. But it could be something related to that. Might not be flagged correctly or something like that. I will let him know.

Thanks.

Craig

C&S 143

A user, esquimaux, posted a message yesterday and I referred him to the "geocaching.com web site" forum. He said he could not see that forum. We emailed back and forth a few times and from what he has said, when he goes to the main Groundspeak forum page in the General Geocaching Discussions section, all he can see are the forums for "Getting Started", "Geocaching Topics" and "Cache In Trash Out" but not "Geocaching.com Web Site", "Off Topic" or "ClayJar's Geocaching Chat".

Any ideas what is going on? Is there something I can tell him to do so he can see the other forums?

Thanks.

Craig

C&S 143

You have to be logged in to see the Geocaching.com forum. You have to be a Premium Member to see the Off-Topic forum.

"ClayJar's Geocaching Chat", isn't a forum. It's just a redirect to an on-line chat app.