Signatute Items

I've noticed a drop off in calling cards in caches lately, which is quite sad, although admittedly I haven't left any for ages but I think that's got more to do with my increased caching activity then anything else. Tim and June are still leaving their lovely signature teddy bears in caches they visit. :grin:

We still have calling cards but since we obtained our own rubber stamp don't often leave them - it seems like overkill.

I do like ClareLouise's "Fingerbobs" (?)!

They're brilliant, it must have taken you ages to make them all up. Nice job.

Ian

Wasn't too bad. I did most of it whilst watching a film, so just kept my hands busy! I'm very happy with them! :laughing:

don't know what it is but the more I see clarelouise's fingerbobs the more I become unnerved and now there is going to be loads of them everywhere. I wonder if someone could name an appropriate phobia for this.

But in fairness it is pretty novel, so keep the good work up I just hope one does not jump out at me! :grin:

They're brilliant, it must have taken you ages to make them all up. Nice job.

Ian

Wasn't too bad. I did most of it whilst watching a film, so just kept my hands busy! I'm very happy with them! B)

don't know what it is but the more I see clarelouise's fingerbobs the more I become unnerved and now there is going to be loads of them everywhere. I wonder if someone could name an appropriate phobia for this.

But in fairness it is pretty novel, so keep the good work up I just hope one does not jump out at me! ;)

I assure you, they're very friendly!! The puppet the items are based on spends the whole time giving people flowers, chocolate and money... though I can't guarentee that the little ones will be doing that!! B):D