Evolution of the GPSr Geocoin

TheCollector

Here are some drawings of a coin I am thinking of developing. What do you guys think should I make it or not?

Thanks to GEO*Trailblazer 1 for drawing this coin up for me.

COLLECTORV.jpg

COLLECTOR1B.jpg

Any ideas of improvements or change are appreciated.

If any company is interested in developing this coin contact me through email please.

Here are some drawings of a coin I am thinking of developing. What do you guys think should I make it or not?

COLLECTORV.jpg

COLLECTOR1B.jpg

If any company is interested in developing this coin contact me through email please.

HEY, I see the one that I use . . (it's the cheapie yellow one :ph34r: ) :)

I like scavoks' design. I think you could get more detail out of the Gps's around the outside

if you only had four or so. I know this is only a feeler for the design or even the concept, but,

if it is the evelution of Gps's, then some older ones should be used. Not a bod idea though! :ph34r:

I like scavoks' design. I think you could get more detail out of the Gps's around the outside

if you only had four or so. I know this is only a feeler for the design or even the concept, but,

if it is the evelution of Gps's, then some older ones should be used. Not a bod idea though! :ph34r:

I like Scavok's design too. It includes the GPS V and isn't exclusively pro Garmin.

I like the obverse of Scavok's design with the tracking number on it, and the reverse of TheCollector's design. Though, it would be nice if the text "Evolution of the GPSr" could be added to the reverse of that one.

Also, aren't the pictures of the Garmin GPSr's copyrighted by Garmin?

Good idea for a coin IMHO.

Also, aren't the pictures of the Garmin GPSr's copyrighted by Garmin?

I wondered about it too, but none of the images have the brand name on them , the mock garmin logo isn't really the logo and I drew them all by hand (well mouse...). They aren't copy-pasted from anything. I would think they are ok to use, but maybe someone out there knows better than I :blink:

I'll work on the back of mine this evening, I just put it up as it was.

COLLECTORV.jpg

COLLECTOR1B.jpg

I really like the way your one side seems to Radiate. Only one thing wrong is that I feel the "R" should be a Small "r" :blink:

COLLECTORV.jpg

COLLECTOR1B.jpg

This is an awesome coin and I think you could even do real pictures. I do on my coin backs you'd be surprised :D what they can do. I'd definitely buy at least2!

Yes they can do some awesome stuff.

The minute details in the enamel looks great.

I have several that you can see the hair on a squirrel in detail the leaves,acorns and grass looks real almost.

edit to add:

I think he is looking for what details you all would prefer.

I knew you Maggi heads would say something so I added the oldest Magellan 2000.

My first GPS and now I use Garmins.

It can be tweaked as needed.

If a Magellan had a Radio w/position reporting I would get it.

Edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1