Does anyone have any of these they would like to sell?

LeftCoast

Tommy is no longer caching and will not answer any emails sent to his profile addy...sorry! I doubt you'll even get him to answer to you even if you can get his personal addy, which I do have, but cannot give out...sorry again.

I do happen to have an extra, but it would have to be a good trade to get me to part with this coin as it was a gift from Tommy himself...and it was in my collection which was stolen. Should get it back soon, will see if I have one extra or two...PM or email me if this interests you, I'll look into it ASAP!!

Tommy quit caching after a blowout here in the forums when I first started collecting.

Tommy is no longer caching and will not answer any emails sent to his profile addy...sorry! I doubt you'll even get him to answer to you even if you can get his personal addy, which I do have, but cannot give out...sorry again.

I do happen to have an extra, but it would have to be a good trade to get me to part with this coin as it was a gift from Tommy himself...and it was in my collection which was stolen. Should get it back soon, will see if I have one extra or two...PM or email me if this interests you, I'll look into it ASAP!!

Tommy quit caching after a blowout here in the forums when I first started collecting.

I wondered Why they quit . . . it is amazing that his TBs are still travelling. I think it's out of respect. I've had an occasion to come across a couple of his. They were cool :blink:

I wondered Why they quit . . . it is amazing that his TBs are still travelling. I think it's out of respect. I've had an occasion to come across a couple of his. They were cool :blink:

Yes, he had a TON of travelers out, some were antiques or collectibles!! They quit caching and everything after having big problesms here in the forums. They were selling their coins for more than some wanted to pay and they were getting a BUNCH of slack for it. BTW...their reason for selling so high was so they could send out 1000 coins to travel (were trying to offset the costs as I recall). Of course, there'd been other problems which added to this angst...

I'll be checking on the TT coins soon, will let you know!!

LeftCoast - here's a proposal for you...

As you may have seen, there are two current charity threads on the go at the moment - Dustin and Tank.

If you'd be prepared to send a donation to either of these and then PM me your address, I'll send you my (unactivated) Tommy Trojan coin for you to keep.

Obviously, it's none of my business which one(s) you donate to and for how much, but at least two people are getting some benefit out of the coin, rather than it sitting in my trading tin.

How does that sound?

Thanks,

Russ

As you may have seen, there are two current charity threads on the go at the moment - Dustin and Tank.

If you'd be prepared to send a donation to either of these and then PM me your address, I'll send you my (unactivated) Tommy Trojan coin for you to keep.

Obviously, it's none of my business which one(s) you donate to and for how much, but at least two people are getting some benefit out of the coin, rather than it sitting in my trading tin.

How does that sound?

Thanks,

Russ

What a splendid chap you are. :D

How does that sound?

Thanks,

Russ

I think this is a great idea! You're right, it is better than letting the coin just sit in your tin.

How does that sound?

Thanks,

Russ

GREAT JOB Russ!! This was pretty much my plan as well, you beat me to it!! Funny how that TT coin went up for sale right after this thread though....

LeftCoast, this is a great deal which will help someone in need AND get you the coin you want!! Good luck!!

Thanks everyone. Klever Boys, I have inquired on how to send monetary donations to the Dustin cause and will PM you as soon as I find out and make one. I hope they mint the other Templar coins soon. On another note I was just wondering, what could have possibly happened to make one stop geocaching alltogether. Must have been terrible whatever caused it. I don't think I would ever stop unless I was physically unable.

Thanks everyone. Klever Boys, I have inquired on how to send monetary donations to the Dustin cause and will PM you as soon as I find out and make one. I hope they mint the other Templar coins soon. On another note I was just wondering, what could have possibly happened to make one stop geocaching alltogether. Must have been terrible whatever caused it. I don't think I would ever stop unless I was physically unable.

Many thanks - I'll get Tommy in the post to you first thing in the morning. It's coming from the UK, so should be with you in around a week :ph34r:

Russ

On the Geocoin trading someone has 3 templers for trade.