Palm or Handspring

spyderman

I have been using a Palm lllxe, now I would like to try a handspring. Can anyone help with set-up ?

Handspring runs Palm OS. These units have been end of life for some time but they do work well, although they don't always have the latest feature set. They should use the Palm Synch but there's no guarantee they will work with the most current version of that tool. You'll need the cradle for the device and the software to get programs and data onto it.

Specifially what do you need?

I have been using a Palm lllxe, now I would like to try a handspring. Can anyone help with set-up ?

Handspring runs Palm OS. These units have been end of life for some time but they do work well, although they don't always have the latest feature set. They should use the Palm Synch but there's no guarantee they will work with the most current version of that tool. You'll need the cradle for the device and the software to get programs and data onto it.

Specifially what do you need?

I have been able to download the cachemate, but it comes up as unregistered. How do I get my registered version in.

I hade this problem when I had to re install cachemate on my palm when you find the registration number you need to look at who the software (cachemate) is registered to.

On the palm desktop, look for the box labled "USER". This must match the name on the cachemate registration. If you can't change it Smittyware can issue a new registration number for a new user name (up to five i think).

Hope this helps.