Certified Geocoin Addict Geocoin

BVnLJ

I don't know if they have a topic on these yet or not but I just received mine and they are just too funny.

They kept the back of the coin a "secret" on their site so I won't give it away here, but I can't quit smilin' :huh:

Good job!!

This is what they say on their site :lol:

"This coin is made with a composition of 4 layers/sections which will become apparent when you receive your coins"

Received my coins today! I have to say, the back has the the most handsome thing I have ever seen on a coin!!! :blink:

And I got a pin too, W00T!!

You have great taste in coins coreynjoey!

We'll have more of the regular versions in a couple of weeks once we re-stock, but right now we're basically sold out of initial minting. There's a few put aside for locals and there are 22 black being re-made due to that ghastly 'overpolishing' problem...

We truly do appreciate that NOBODY has posted an image of the back. Thanks for keeping the secret - you guys ROCK!!

Yes, that is true... we kept it off the gallery for quite some time, but once they were almost all sold out we decided to put the images up.

A&T... yes, people could find go and find it for the past couple of days, but sometimes it's fun to keep 'secrets', especially nice ones like this :D.

Some 'rock' and some 'roll' I guess :D .

I'll have to have one of these just on general principles!

Besides, I have a picture of the guy on the back on my bathroom wall!

:ph34r:

what's going on here, first coreynjoey said he's the most handsome thing they have seen on a coin and now he's in your bathroom ;)

where's he going to show up next ???

Edited by bvnlj

i need to get one of these coins are any more avaliable?

There will be more of the satin versions in a few weeks.

We're glad you're all so good looking when you're opening your mail :) and we're absolutely thrilled to hear that our newest coin is producing so many smiles among you :). It was a bit risky hoping we could sell it based on the front only (until we put it in the gallery) but we really wanted you to have that 'ooooh' experience when you saw it for the first time!

Nurse Nanna - there's a really cool lady on the back of your coin who's having a good hair day - I checked before I put it in the envelope :anibad::huh:

Helen

I got half my order today (the Polished Nickel LE). The other half, my Black Nickel LE, was one of twenty black nickel LEs that had been over polished: Landsharkz is having them re-minted.

I really got a good laugh when I looked at the back side... I sure am glad that I didn't see Post #14 (above) before opening my coin package. Great coin! :D

Nurse Nanna - there's a really cool lady on the back of your coin who's having a good hair day - I checked before I put it in the envelope

Helen

Well I have to tell you. They say that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.

I had no idea that mine would be a cacher and coin lover like me....but that is exactly what she looks like on the back of these coins.

They came by way of a slow boat from china, and then by muletrain, but the Post Office finally got them to me.

I was sure surprised to look and see someone who could have passed for my twin on the back side.

What a neat surprise...though I might have to argue the good hair day issue.

Thanks! anne

Hmmm guess I missed it, :D Trade anyone???

I have one if you would like....do you have a personal of your avatar or planning on making one? Gotta love a moose :)

Funny that you mention it. I am working on a coin of my own, as we speak. Cost is a problem though. I have a wooden nickel, two actually, well three if you include hubby's nickel(train). I'm really hoping to get my coin made. Would be nice to bring them to Geowoodstock but I don't know how long it takes to have a coin made?

Hmmm guess I missed it, :blink: Trade anyone???

I have one if you would like....do you have a personal of your avatar or planning on making one? Gotta love a moose :)

Funny that you mention it. I am working on a coin of my own, as we speak. Cost is a problem though. I have a wooden nickel, two actually, well three if you include hubby's nickel(train). I'm really hoping to get my coin made. Would be nice to bring them to Geowoodstock but I don't know how long it takes to have a coin made?

PM me your mailing address and I'll send one out to you. When you get yours made, just keep me in mind. :D

I got half my order today (the Polished Nickel LE). The other half, my Black Nickel LE, was one of twenty black nickel LEs that had been over polished: Landsharkz is having them re-minted.

I really got a good laugh when I looked at the back side... I sure am glad that I didn't see Post #14 (above) before opening my coin package. Great coin! :D

Whoo Hoo! My re-minted black nickel LE just arrived yesterday! :(