Four Elements Geo Coin

Team FIREBOY

I was wondering if anyone is actually going to trade their Four Elements Geo Coin for the new "corrected" version. The site that sold them is offering to exchange the coin. Does a spelling error make the coin a "better" keeper? There are BN versions available now. I just bought ones of the new "corrected" version and will keep my old versions as well. Any thoughts?

I was wondering if anyone is actually going to trade their Four Elements Geo Coin for the new "corrected" version. The site that sold them is offering to exchange the coin. Does a spelling error make the coin a "better" keeper? There are BN versions available now. I just bought ones of the new "corrected" version and will keep my old versions as well. Any thoughts?

I too, bought one of the new BN LE versions this morning. :lol:

As far as a missprint goes, I have 2 of the original UnitedGeoCachers Paperless Caching Geocoins (Gold & Nickel). C&P's first minting of these coins had incorrect tracking numbers. I decided to keep them with the idea that, just like postage stamps and coins ... it's the flaws that make them unique and valuable. :lol:

Edited by tom4props

I too, bought one of the new BN LE versions this morning. :lol:

As far as a missprint goes, I have 2 of the original UnitedGeoCachers Paperless Caching Geocoins (Gold & Nickel). C&P's first minting of these coins had incorrect tracking numbers. I decided to keep them with the idea that, just like postage stamps and coins ... it's the flaws that make them unique and valuable. :D

same for me

i keep mine too

the value can only increase :lol:

We have an Original Stash 7th aniversary coin that had an incorrect prefix: OP instead of the intended OS. We ordered 2 coins when they were available, and got one correct and one incorrect. We asked around a bit, but as much as anyone could tell, it was a one-coin error, not a whole minting of them.

No, this has nothing to do with the topic of the 4 Elements coins, just wanted to share :huh: