Suggested Feature

generok

If you run a pocket query, you will get an email with 2 attachments. There will be one that looks like this "1954545.gpx"and one that looks like: "1954545-wpts.gpx." If you download both into your GPS or Google Earth, the one without "-wpts" will have the caches, and the one with the "-wpts" will have all the parking info, etc.

Google Earth will allow you to view all the Caches and parking info, so that makes it easy. At this point however, it is not viewable on the page :huh:

If you run a pocket query, you will get an email with 2 attachments. There will be one that looks like this "1954545.gpx"and one that looks like: "1954545-wpts.gpx." If you download both into your GPS or Google Earth, the one without "-wpts" will have the caches, and the one with the "-wpts" will have all the parking info, etc.

Google Earth will allow you to view all the Caches and parking info, so that makes it easy. At this point however, it is not viewable on the page :huh:

I agree with the OP. Why not simply do it from the waypoints page? Actually, I thought that we had that option at one time... am I only imagining that? We certainly don't now.

It is easily done in GSAK though.