New Easter Cacher Coin

Theotokos

We have a few coins coming out in the near future and I got to thinking about the possibility of an Easter themed coin too. I'm just trying to gauge the interest level at this point since Holiday coins can be hit and miss. I know there are a lot of great looking coins coming out right now and in the near future so maybe people aren't too interested in a holiday coin?

This design could turn out fairly nicely with some translucent and glitter colors. Again, only if the interest seems to be there otherwise we will just stick to the ones that we already have in the works and not spend any more time on this one.

Let me know what you think - thanks

EasterOval.gif

Edit....cleaned up the design a bit and re-posted

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

It isn't too early for Easter. In fact, you better rush it if you are going to do it! LOL

Easter is March 28th this year. I'm working on a coin now, and the delivery date is March 14th. Oh, and Chinese New Year is February 6th thru the 12th, so the mints in China are closed that week.

Check again...Easter is March 23rd! St. Patrick's Day is on a Monday, and Good Friday is during the same week! :smile:

It isn't too early for Easter. In fact, you better rush it if you are going to do it! LOL

Easter is March 28th this year. I'm working on a coin now, and the delivery date is March 14th. Oh, and Chinese New Year is February 6th thru the 12th, so the mints in China are closed that week.

Check again...Easter is March 23rd! St. Patrick's Day is on a Monday, and Good Friday is during the same week! :smile:

Wow, even earlier than I thought. I was reading a chart, and went back to it, and it said Easter was the 23rd. I think I didn't have my glasses on when I read it the first time.

Check again...Easter is March 23rd! St. Patrick's Day is on a Monday, and Good Friday is during the same week! :drama:

Wow, even earlier than I thought. I was reading a chart, and went back to it, and it said Easter was the 23rd. I think I didn't have my glasses on when I read it the first time.

Yes, I suppose it isn't too early to be thinking Easter coins. But I think I will just have to put this one on the back burner anyway. CB mentioned earlier in this thread that she has a coin coming so I'll just work on other projects. Thanks everyone for your feedback - I appreciate it.

Theo, don't put it on the back burner just because CB is doing an Easter coin, too!

I, personally, love the concept and it really appeals to those of us with kids as the kids will go for it!

I know that when Hanna and Caitlyn saw it they both thought it was great!

Don't back off!

Naomi :drama:

I agree. I already had plans for the Easter Bunny to be bringing them to my grandson and a few other kids. They are so colorful and perfect for kids, even me who is just a kid at heart. I hope you do them because I like the colors and everything about them.

Theo, don't put it on the back burner just because CB is doing an Easter coin, too!

I, personally, love the concept and it really appeals to those of us with kids as the kids will go for it!

I know that when Hanna and Caitlyn saw it they both thought it was great!

Don't back off!

Naomi :drama:

I agree. I already had plans for the Easter Bunny to be bringing them to my grandson and a few other kids. They are so colorful and perfect for kids, even me who is just a kid at heart. I hope you do them because I like the colors and everything about them.

Well, I'll see what I can do...but without a lot of interest it will still be difficult to convince one of the vendors to pick it up.

I forgot to mention that these coins are going ahead and we will list them for sale as soon as they come in. We will be cutting it close but we should have them around March 10.

Are you doing this without a vendor? I can't see the photos, but is this similar to the coin that CNP is releasing? Maybe the same?

TMA

CH Quality Coins are doing the coin..I don't think they look the same as what CNP are doing other than shape maybe.

I forgot to mention that these coins are going ahead and we will list them for sale as soon as they come in. We will be cutting it close but we should have them around March 10.

Are you doing this without a vendor? I can't see the photos, but is this similar to the coin that CNP is releasing? Maybe the same?

TMA

CH Quality Coins are doing the coin..I don't think they look the same as what CNP are doing other than shape maybe.

Thanks. Like I said, work filters all photo images for me :) So, I was just checking. Looks like we have 3 different eggs to choose from. They should all be delicious :laughing:

Didn't want this to get lost. I will be getting some. My grandson has some more room in his pockets. He has a yellow punch buggy and ATMouse sent him the mouse and the owl coin and a geochick which he keeps in his pocket until he gets his pj's on and then he sits them on his headboard. Every time I get on the computer he has to see her mouse. He loves that mouse. He likes this egg so I will have to order an extra one for his pocket. Thank you for doing this coin.

Any update on these.

Should have them by the 14th/15th...fingers crossed.

Thanks. Works for me I won't have to work those days.

Unfortunately, the Easter coins were only shipped today and we should have them Monday or Tuesday. We knew it was going to be tight getting them in on time for Easter. Stay tuned.

I will still order some even though I won't have them by Easter. Around here kids are still finding eggs with trinkets in it in the summer time. It won't matter to them.