CACHE POLICE geocoin

jim&jackie

You’ve heard of ‘em.

Now you can own a piece of ‘em.

The CACHE POLICE geocoin.

It’s a 1 3/4″ antique gold coin with a cache police emblem on the front.

On the back is a list of caching violations.

These are:

1. Moving violation: rehiding a cache.

2. Substance abuse: hiding a cache in poison oak.

3. Theft: taking something and leaving nothing.

4. Grand Theft: taking a travel bug or geocoin out of circulation.

5. Gluttony: stuffing bling in a log only micro.

These are uncirculated coins, trackable at Geocaching.com.

Check it out:

http://www.jimandjackie.net/category/geocaching/

Happy Caching,

jim&jackie

Edited by jim&jackie

Paypal button takes us to our own accounts.

Yah... What she said. ... Do you have a PayPal address we should use to send you the money and order info?

The link you set up just sends us to our own accounts, not a PayPal CACHE POLIICE geocoins order page.

Please send me an invoice for two coins.

Jim, do you have an account set up with PayPal to receive payments? Please check out the following PayPal links.

I hope these links are helpful. I'm looking forward to getting 2 coins. Thanks! :smile:

Sorry for the foul up. I've removed the PayPal link until I figure it out. I do have a PayPal account that my eBay sales are deposited into.

Got my coins in the mail today. thanks. :)

Glad you got them OK. Hope you enjoy them. Everybody that ordered before yesterday should be receiving their coins in the next couple of days. They are selling pretty well. I'm thinking I should have made more than 100. I was hoping to sell them at Geowoodstock VI, but I don't think they'll last that long.

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by jim&jackie

Glad you got them OK. Hope you enjoy them. Everybody that ordered before yesterday should be receiving their coins in the next couple of days. They are selling pretty well. I'm thinking I should have made more than 100. I was hoping to sell them at Geowoodstock VI, but I don't think they'll last that long.

Thanks,

Jim

You could always remint them in antique silver for GW?

Have to tell you I love your website. My parents love to cruise, never thought of combining cruising and caching, what a great idea! I may just have to join them one of these days.

I'm just about out these popular CACHE POLICE geocoins. They've been selling on eBay for $13-$16. This run was minted in antique gold. If I reorder, the new coins will be in shiny gold and/or silver. So, the original run of antique gold will remain limited. Please check the link below to view (and order, if you wish) the coin:

I'm just about out these popular CACHE POLICE geocoins. They've been selling on eBay for $13-$16. This run was minted in antique gold. If I reorder, the new coins will be in shiny gold and/or silver. So, the original run of antique gold will remain limited. Please check the link below to view (and order, if you wish) the coin:

Message sent via your website (both sections) and GC.com

:unsure: I've got only 9 of these coins left. This is the original minting of 100 coins in antique gold. I'm going to order another 100 for the upcoming GeoWoodstock VI event in May. The reorder will be in shiny gold and shiny silver. So, this is the last chance for an antique gold Cache Police geocoin. $10 each plus $2 shipping.

Thanks to all those who have previously ordered. See the link below for ordering information.

Edited by jim&jackie

The popular Cache Police geocoin has been reissued. Many thanks to those who purchased at GWVI.

NOTE: The original production of Cache Police geocoins has SOLD OUT. This is a second minting of the coin. The finish of this version is shiny gold or shiny silver (as opposed to the antique gold of the first issue). A price drop from $10 to $9 reflects the production cost difference of the two versions.

The cost is $9.00 each. Please state your choice of either gold or silver (or both) when ordering.

Plus $2.00 shipping and handling. ($.50 for each additional coin)

To order, please send PayPal email address and we will invoice you.

For more information visit our web site at: