PQ's to wrong email address

Black Pig & the Piglets

I have a gmail account set up to receive pocket queries for importing into GSAK. Twice over the last month my queries have been sent to my Demon account which is the account I have registered for my premium membership. When I look at my pocket query page I see that the output mail address has been changed to "Account default" rather than "alternate email" Is it just me?

I have a gmail account set up to receive pocket queries for importing into GSAK. Twice over the last month my queries have been sent to my Demon account which is the account I have registered for my premium membership. When I look at my pocket query page I see that the output mail address has been changed to "Account default" rather than "alternate email" Is it just me?

Make sure the settings are correct in the PQ. I would re-make the PQ if it happens again, just to re-enter it into the system.

Make sure the settings are correct in the PQ. I would re-make the PQ if it happens again, just to re-enter it into the system.

I've re-done them twice now in the last month, they work OK for a couple of weeks & then suddenly they start being delivered to the wrong address. I even changed my password just in case someone had compromised it & was getting up to mischief. I have now changed my GC registered email address to my googlemail address in an attempt to solve the problem.