PQ Email address changes

I have a gmail account set up to receive pocket queries for importing into GSAK. Twice over the last month my queries have been sent to my Demon account which is the account I have registered for my premium membership. When I look at my pocket query page I see that the output mail address has been changed to "Account default" rather than "alternate email" Is it just me?

I have a gmail account set up to receive pocket queries for importing into GSAK. Twice over the last month my queries have been sent to my Demon account which is the account I have registered for my premium membership. When I look at my pocket query page I see that the output mail address has been changed to "Account default" rather than "alternate email" Is it just me?

I use exactly the same set up and haven't had any problems. :unsure: Sounds like a case of PEBCAK. :unsure:

I use exactly the same set up and haven't had any problems. :blink: Sounds like a case of PEBCAK. :blink:

Go on then I'll ask & I'm sure to regret it ...."PEBCAK"?????

Ahh! now I see. The only problem with that, is the PQ's ran fine for about 6 months & suddenly without any input from me, decided to go to the wrong address. So I reset them all again & they worked ok for a couple of weeks & then boing! up the swannee again, re-did them, ok for a week or so & then.. you guess the rest. So I have now changed my default GC email address to my Googlemail account & set up forwarding from my googlemail to my Demon for non-PQ messages. Seems to be working ok upto now. :blink: