Pocket Query to Memory Map (GPXtoMM)

Custheyder

Hi

Just letting you know that I've updated GPXtoMM to version 1.0. This is after I ironed out a couple of little bugs that were showing. (Thanks for spotting them Paul)

GPXtoMM takes a pocket query (gpx file) and converts it into a CSV file to import into Memory Map. Why bother, MM can read the GPX file just fine?

Well it also puts links to Lordelph's lovely icons or GSAK icons if you would prefer. It can also make the links in MM go straight to CacheMate. Useful to some. It also tags the Motorway Mayhem series differently.

Yes you can do all this with GSAK and some of the scripts that have been developed (good work guys) but I decided to do this for fun and perhaps you'll find it easier than the scripts. It's free!!!

Nearly forgot .... Get it Here!

Cheers

Cust.

Just had a thought... I could export from my Memory Map the overlay, to get you going. If you still can't see the caches then perhaps we need to look at how you have Memory Map setup. I assume you are doing a "show all" on the overlay menu.

Let me have the icon directory location, if you want website or Cachemate and if you want the hints decoded in the comments, and I'll create it for you as a test.

Cust.

:) just down loaded the program and all works fine the only thing i can`t do is change the icons from blue dots to trd cache or mystery etc etc am i being thick ?? probable :ph34r: is there a program to change them and were do i put it many thanks paul

Hi Paul

Have you got a set of icons from GSAK or Lordelph? All you need to do is point to the folder where they are saved. On the office machine I have a folder "C:\MM Icons" and I put "\MM Icons\" as the path to the icons. I have a similar "MM Icons" folder on the SD card that has Memory Map installed for the Pocket PC.

Hope that helps.

Cust.