Customized eTrex Legend

So. Here lately my girlfriend realized that I'm going to be gone on a ski trip for 18 Days in Montana and she also realized that I wouldn't be leaving my eTrex Legend behind for her to cache with. So, she went out and found a great deal ($75) for the same Garmin eTrex Legend...blue and all. We were messing around I 13% jokingly asked if I could paint her. NO! Was the answer. So, I started looking online on how to take them apart and what not. Basically, all I'm looking for is ideas / suggestions / recommendations on what I could do. I have more points loaded on my eTrex because I work further from home and sometimes need things to keep me occupied...I'd hate to end up in a drunken juggling match and forget who's is who's...and I'm a techy nerd. I'm open to all ideas / suggestions / recommendations on what I could do. Thanks guys

Chris of (Chris & Lindsay

Caching.SC@gmail.com :D

So. Here lately my girlfriend realized that I'm going to be gone on a ski trip for 18 Days in Montana and she also realized that I wouldn't be leaving my eTrex Legend behind for her to cache with. So, she went out and found a great deal ($75) for the same Garmin eTrex Legend...blue and all. We were messing around I 13% jokingly asked if I could paint her. NO! Was the answer. So, I started looking online on how to take them apart and what not. Basically, all I'm looking for is ideas / suggestions / recommendations on what I could do. I have more points loaded on my eTrex because I work further from home and sometimes need things to keep me occupied...I'd hate to end up in a drunken juggling match and forget who's is who's...and I'm a techy nerd. I'm open to all ideas / suggestions / recommendations on what I could do. Thanks guys

Have it engraved

Have it engraved

I thought about that but there's really no where to engrave...at least no where of any significant size. But I may have to look into this idea some more. Any suggestions on where?

Also...keep the ideas coming...Thanks

How about personalized welcome messages? Alternatively there are some aftermarket cases that come in different colors, why not buy her a cool new case?

...asked if I could paint her. NO! Was the answer...

Kinky type aside, you could paint up the explsed plastic parts like George Harrison's Stratocaster that was featured in Magical Mystery Tour, or Eric Clapton's SG. Then you could tell them apart. :lol: