Coinapalooza '08'

SeabeckTribe

:D Are you ready for a day of Geo Bling Bling??? :P

I know that there are a whole lot of addicted geocoin collectors out there. So here is your chance to show off your collection, do some trading and discovering. Here is a link to the GC Coinapalooza '08' page.

EVENT: Coinapaloosa '08' and Potluck

PLACE: 11070 Old Frontier Rd NW, LDS Church

DATE: Saturday, March 8, 2008

TIME: Noon to 4pm????

We found out that this years Coinapaloosa was not going to happen without a little help. So the Tribe came to the rescue. There will be an event coin. We know that we are pushing it but we will be keeping our fingers crossed that they get here before the event. Picture will follow soon. This coin will be non-trackable and about the same size as last years. Anyone interested in the coin can email me at Lummieh@gmail.com. The Tribe is excited at seeing all our caching friends and hope to meet many new ones.

<moderator edit: to add these coins will be for trade only, and not for sale.

From the event page:

"We have been asked to let everyone know that there can not be any sales of coins or anything else at this event being that the church has a non-profit statis.">

Edited by Eartha

"We have been asked to let everyone know that there can not be any sales of coins or anything else at this event being that the church has a non-profit statis."

Maybe - just maybe :unsure: "things can be taken care of " in the street :unsure::D

But they can't be sold in the church, and they can't be sold in the forums. The OP is following the guidelines, let's help them do that, shall we? These coins are for trade only. They are not trackable.

Edited by Eartha

"We have been asked to let everyone know that there can not be any sales of coins or anything else at this event being that the church has a non-profit statis."

Maybe - just maybe :unsure: "things can be taken care of " in the street :unsure::D

But they can't be sold in the church, and they can't be sold in the forums. The OP is following the guidelines, let's help them do that, shall we? These coins are for trade only. They are not trackable.

Oh, thank you for setting me in the right way :D . I was mostly just joking anyways.

:D

This event sounds like it would be a ton of fun. Then I noticed its in Washington, 2094.1 miles from my home coordinates. Yikes! :unsure:

In between the drizzle and rain, WE DO HAVE FUN :unsure: up over here :D:D:D

Hey!!! You forgot to mention all the snow we have been getting. Ole Siam loves it when it snows. He gets to play with his snow plow at all hour of the night. But life does come with knocks! That is "Knocking down mail boxes and trash cans!" :D He tries really hard to be careful, but sometimes it happens. But it is well worth it to most of those that wake up and find the road clear or parking lot of the local store or Post Office clear!

OK... Here is the draft of the Event Coin :D

:D

This event sounds like it would be a ton of fun. Then I noticed its in Washington, 2094.1 miles from my home coordinates. Yikes! :D

In between the drizzle and rain, WE DO HAVE FUN :smile: up over here :D:D:D

Hey!!! You forgot to mention all the snow we have been getting. Ole Siam loves it when it snows. He gets to play with his snow plow at all hour of the night. But life does come with knocks! That is "Knocking down mail boxes and trash cans!" :D He tries really hard to be careful, but sometimes it happens. But it is well worth it to most of those that wake up and find the road clear or parking lot of the local store or Post Office clear!

OK... Here is the draft of the Event Coin :D

Hence the Seabeck in your name :D I swear, Old Belfair Hwy (out by Ace Paving), Silverdale, AND Seabeck are all in a different "time zone" than the rest of us :D:D:D - You are in Kitsap County, right? We, in the rest are just COLD Brrrrrrr