help with designing/drawing a coin

TheCollector

Here is a partial list of some people who can help you with geocoin design. I have worked with Jamie at MadHattersNeverland for several projects, but I am sure they are all good. Some coin vendors may help you develop an idea for free if you are going to mint a coin with them. Good luck!

Actually, I'm having to take a bit of a hiatus from coin designing for a bit for anyone other than the stuff for I do for Oakcoins. And I've even had to scale back how much I do for them. :D

Some recent (good) changes at the first of the year at work and the additional responsibilities that came with the increase in business means that I have to put in extra hours at my day job at the sign shop.

It looks to be a temporary situation until we can complete the addition to our building and/or hire some help. So, hopefully in a couple of months I can get back to designing on a regular basis like I used to. :P

D-man :) aka

grid.jpg

Here is a partial list of some people who can help you with geocoin design. I have worked with Jamie at MadHattersNeverland for several projects, but I am sure they are all good. Some coin vendors may help you develop an idea for free if you are going to mint a coin with them. Good luck!

Actually, I'm having to take a bit of a hiatus from coin designing for a bit for anyone other than the stuff for I do for Oakcoins. And I've even had to scale back how much I do for them. :lol:

Some recent (good) changes at the first of the year at work and the additional responsibilities that came with the increase in business means that I have to put in extra hours at my day job at the sign shop.

It looks to be a temporary situation until we can complete the addition to our building and/or hire some help. So, hopefully in a couple of months I can get back to designing on a regular basis like I used to. :huh:

D-man ;) aka

grid.jpg

Hope all is well with you, gridlox. I had the best time working with you on a geocoin project. :D

I've had a few emails & PM's from some caring folks inquiring if everything is OK.

Just wanted to drop a line here to let everyone know everything is fine.

As of Jan.1 the company that I work for bought out a smaller company in town that was looking to go out of business due to the owner looking to go in another direction in life. :huh: In addition to getting all the equipment, we also inherited a small but strong customer base. Hence, a big increase in jobs for us!! ;)

But, it also means more time at work to keep on top of things.

I used to work 9-5 M-F. Now, if I get off at 5 I'm lucky. Luckily, I work for a boss that values his weekends. It is a RARE occasion to have to work on a Saturday (Never on a Sunday). We'd rather work late every weekday than have to come in on a Sat.

As much as I love to design coins, I basically don't have the spare time right now to take on extra work from individuals. ;) The only spare time I have right now is on the weekends and that's when I design the stuff that I've obligated myself to for the great folks at Oakcoins.com. :huh:

Thanks to everyone that emailed or PM'ed me with concerns. :P

D-man :P