Can someone show me a link to Topo 2008?

I have been looking for Topo 2008 for my Garmin HCX and the image that I've seen differs between several web sites. I need the entire software, not the upgrade as I don't have anything downloaded on my GPS.

Can someone show me a link to a site that sells the most recent version on CD?

Thanks.

Hi, there isn't an update version of this software, and it comes on DVD-Rom. There is an older version on CD-Rom, and it has an orange packaging. You want the one with the blue and white packaging.

Sellers may select the wrong picture for the software, but as long as you get what they advertise (as oppose to the photo they choose to display), you should be OK. Ask them if in doubt. I got my v2008 from eBay for $65 plus shipping. There was a seller (sellor?) that had the wrong pic; I didn't bid on that one 'cause the seller never got back to me with the info.

If you want a reputable dealer, go with offroute.com . I've bought several GPS', including my Venture Cx, from them and will buy from them again in the future. 300 Colorado? Maybe when the price drops $100 or so. :mad:

Sellers may select the wrong picture for the software, but as long as you get what they advertise (as oppose to the photo they choose to display), you should be OK. Ask them if in doubt. I got my v2008 from eBay for $65 plus shipping. There was a seller (sellor?) that had the wrong pic; I didn't bid on that one 'cause the seller never got back to me with the info.

If you want a reputable dealer, go with offroute.com . I've bought several GPS', including my Venture Cx, from them and will buy from them again in the future. 300 Colorado? Maybe when the price drops $100 or so. :drama:

Another very reliable source is Cabela's. They may charge a little closer to MSRP but you can rest assured that they'll stand behind the transaction if necessary.

www.cabelas.com