NAWWAL Tengwar Geocoin

scavok

well i posted this to the trade thread i figure this thread seems lively with tengwars ill post here tooo and see if i have any luck!

Now with the new mint numbers i have been able to make the list of tengwars i still need.

I need:

Polished Copper

Polished Nickel around Black Nickel LE

.925 Silver Plated (Shiny)

Olive Green on Antique Bronze

Satin Silver filled with dark blue/purple

.925 Silver Plated (Satin) LE

24K Gold Plating (Shiny)

24K Gold Plating (Satin) LE

I have to trade , and willing to trade multipules or cash or both.

Neptunes compass both versions

set of 3 G-S-AN, Kachekat & Kickin' 1 trackable, 2 untrackable ( 1 full set)

AG pathtag sherpa

3 in the mood, BN LE,N, sample version)different die (never sold)

Satin Gold around Satin silver/nickel LE Tengwar

AS Tengwar

I'm curious how many people out there have how many finishes. Post away :D

Hi,

I have 11 versions :

I now have 13 versions (Thanks UncleJimbo) :

Red Enamel on Polished Gold

Antique Bronze

Turquoise Enamel on Polished Nickel

Light Blue on Antique Silver

Dark Blue on Antique Silver

Opaque Purple on Shiny Nickel

Green on Antique Copper

Orange Enamel on Polished Gold

Antique Silver around Antique Bronze Two-Tone LE

Satin Gold filled with dark green

.925 Silver Plated (Shiny)

Satin Silver filled with dark blue/purple

24K Gold Plating (Shiny)

My favorites are Satin Silver filled with dark blue/purple and 24K Gold Plating (Shiny).

I have these finishes:

Tengwar geocoin - polished gold/red

Tengwar geocoin - antique silver

Tengwar geocoin - bronze

Tengwar geocoin - polished gold / orange

Tengwar geocoin - Polished Nickel

I have one of each to trade, except the Bronze (because I released one to the wild).

I would be very interested in trading for any of these:

Light Blue on Antique Silver

Opaque Purple on Shiny Nickel

Thanks

My Polished Nickel is in fact the Turquoise Enamel on Polished Nickel.

Update. Now I have the following:

Red Enamel on Polished Gold <-- still have one to trade

Antique Bronze

Antique Silver

Turquoise Enamel on Polished Nickel <-- still have one to trade

Opaque Purple on Shiny Nickel (Thanks SecretChief!)

Orange Enamel on Polished Gold

I know it is pretty soon since the previous minting, but I wanted to share my good news :D

New Tangwar samples :D

And if you think that the true 2-tone finish is all that is special about these new versions - just wait :D

sm_gos_02.jpg

Edited by scavok

I know it is pretty soon since the previous minting, but I wanted to share my good news :)

New Tangwar samples :)

And if you think that the true 2-tone finish is all that is special about these new versions - just wait :)

sm_gos_02.jpg

Not just new finishes but a new name !?? :D

Sorry Roger I could not resist. Classic typo from the owner of the coin hehe :D

I know it is pretty soon since the previous minting, but I wanted to share my good news :D

New Tangwar samples :)

And if you think that the true 2-tone finish is all that is special about these new versions - just wait :)

sm_gos_02.jpg

I don't care HOW you spell it- I can't wait!! :)

All previous sales from my website are shipped out today which means I'll feel comfortable opening the presale for these soon. Maybe later tonight I'll post full photos and show what makes the '09 release just a little more special on top of the true 2 tone :rolleyes:

All previous sales have been finalized and shipped out. Which means the presale I've been looking forward to for months is ready to go :rolleyes:

Be aware that there are a few that, even presold, are being limited by the mint due to the difficulty in producing those particular finishes. For those I am limited to only 50 coins per minting, 45 of which will be sold.

There are 4 new finishes, but 10 coins are being presold for you to pick from according to your preference.

The new finishes are true 2-toned gold-on-silver and silver-on-gold available in shiny and (limited) satin finish.

Now here's the BIG part <_< They are available in TWO SIZES. There is the standard tengwar 1.75" diameter coin and now also a palm-filling, 3+ oz, 2.125" diameter tengwar.

The coins are extremely eye catching and quite substantial in-hand. Also available in the 2.125" is everyone's favorite red enamel on shiny gold and my personal favorite, the soft purple on shiny nickel.

More information and a handful of quality photos are available at:

https://www.scavok.com/geocoins/nawwal09.php

Presale page is here:

http://www.scavok.com/shop/index.php?main_...ex&cPath=12

Edited by scavok

Just a note to say that the max quantity per order on the red on gold has been lifted (don't know how that accidentally got enforced in the first place). If you want additional coins in that finish let me know and I'll just invoice you for them so you don't have to pay a separate shipping charge.

Also, about 2/3 of the limited versions are sold, whatever is left 24 hours from when the sale opened will have the qty limit lifted from those as well.

Thanks all, you will love 'em!

Everyone knows I like copper myself. Just cuz I'm not selling them doesn't mean they don't exist :)

In the 2.125" size?? :D

CF30

Yep, not in trading quantities yet, but when the order is sent for the presold items that will be one of the few extra finishes I'll order to keep for trading or selling later on :D

Edited by scavok

Think these will be shipped for Christmas? I realize they are less than a week into minting, but - you know . . . . patience is just not one of my strong points. :unsure:

In my past presales purchases, we've never received the coins earlier than 4 weeks after the order was placed. Plus, it usually takes at least a week more before they're even shipped to us. I'm pretty sure it will be after the holidays.

Ha, no not down under yet. That's next week I'm heading to Sydney :anibad:

My holiday break just hasn't been much of a break yet and unfortunately one if the complication was these dang coins. The purple enameled coins have now given the production process problems twice now. No word yet on how much longer they will take specifically but in all honesty it isn't looking pretty. I have my internet access back now so should be around more often and will definitely keep you all updated as well as I am myself!

Hope you all had a good holiday season! :anibad: