Astro Geocoins now in stock

Sepp & Berta

I could be mistaken, but looking at the Castlecoins website here in the US, it says they will be having a "version" of the ASTRO coin for sale sometime in April????? <_< I hope so!

This is correct: The SOLAR ECLIPSE will be at my site in about three weeks. There will only be 100 available so once again there will be a limit to the amount each person can get.

Thank you Sepp&Berta for the great design.

I could be mistaken, but looking at the Castlecoins website here in the US, it says they will be having a "version" of the ASTRO coin for sale sometime in April????? <_< I hope so!

This is correct: The SOLAR ECLIPSE will be at my site in about three weeks. There will only be 100 available so once again there will be a limit to the amount each person can get.

Thank you Sepp&Berta for the great design.

Oh man, that sounds NICE. My money -- I can't seem to keep it! ; )

I just got mine in today, and they look great! One thing I noticed though on the back... it looks like the die or the artwork was inverted somewhere in the process. The signs around the edge are all backwards ;) Some of them are reversible and not noticeable, but others like capricorn, scorpio, virgo, leo, cancer are flipped :rolleyes:

I just received my Astro geocoins this afternoon, and they are B-E-U-T-I-F-U-L ! ! !

I remember going to the web site expecting to order 12-14 of each color and was disappointed to find that there was only a couple of each left. Of course I took what I could, and now that I have them in hand, I can see why they sold out so quickly. You guys did a great job! They are eye-catching (or should that be eye-caching), but still elegant and tasteful. I can't wait to see your next designs.

Michael

This one has certainly caught my eye I keep coming back to look at it I hope to order one friday how many are still available?

You can try by putting one into the basket and then check the shopping cart. You can play with the ordered number untill there will be message that there are not so many coins available. Right now it is 60 coins :)