Astro Geocoins now in stock

Sepp & Berta

This is my latest coin idea and there are a lot of astrology information on it.

Size: 44mm

Thickness: 3mm

Gold Edition: gold with colorscheme 1

Silver Edition: silver with colorscheme 2

Pure Edition: gold antique without coloring

Design by Claudia aka a half of "Sepp & Berta" from Bavaria

There are so many details on it and my english is far too bad to explain them ;-) I hope, everybody can see it on the artwork and if there are any questions, I'm going to struggle to explain in more detail. :rolleyes:

astrocoin72dpi.gif

This is the very first artwork, next step is to produce a sample. I guess, that the coins will be available in march. More information and order soon at my homepage www.mygeocoin.de (please click on the english flag!)

I hope, you like my coin :-)

Greetings from Bavaria,

Claudia

Looks like patterns under translucents in the sections with the zodiac symbols - very nice! :mad: What are the two color schemes going to be? And do you have an estimate in cost for us poor folks in the USA? :mad: I hope to be able to snag a few of these.

CF30

The coin has got 3 levels, and the pattern will show up through the transparent color. The pattern show earth, fire, water and wind :-)

The color schemes are not defined at the moment. I want to see them on the samples and then I'll decide, what colors will fit best to gold or silver.

I'm glad about your comments!

Claudia

For all, who didn't subscribe to my newsletter:

The Astro Geocoins from Sepp & Berta are available since 3 hours. You can order them in Sepp & Berta's Shop.

At the moment there are about 35 pcs left of each edition.

Greetings from Bavaria,

Claudia :-)

aka a half of Sepp & Berta

<moderator inserted direct link to coins>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Beautiful coins!! I ordered one of each at 2:00 am - can't wait to see them!!

Is this a pre-order? It says that on the web site but then it also says at the top of the product page that shipping will between in 2-4 days.. If presale, when do you expect them?

Thanks!!!

Beautiful coins!! I ordered one of each at 2:00 am - can't wait to see them!!

Is this a pre-order? It says that on the web site but then it also says at the top of the product page that shipping will between in 2-4 days.. If presale, when do you expect them?

Thanks!!!

No, they're available, it's an order. They can be shipped as of now :-)

Good to know. These are beautiful. I actually set my alarm for 3 am and rolled out of bed to get a set earlier today.

I'm really sorry, next time I'll set the coins later in stock, I think 4 p.m. (german time) would be a good time for all Americans. It' 6-9 hours earlier for you, am I right?

Good to know. These are beautiful. I actually set my alarm for 3 am and rolled out of bed to get a set earlier today.

I'm really sorry, next time I'll set the coins later in stock, I think 4 p.m. (german time) would be a good time for all Americans. It' 6-9 hours earlier for you, am I right?

Right now Eastern Daylight Time, where I am, is 6 hours behind you.

Oh no. I've been waiting for these coins. These are really nice. I think one of the best looking coins in quite some time. I think I like the round coins like this the most - The round ones like this with an amazing beautiful design. You can tell a lot of thought went into the design. Thank you. I ordered a set even though I can't afford it.