Help!

fullhseluvr1982

I am 19 caches away from hitting my 200th cache find, I am wondering if any of you crazy central jersey cachers would be willing to take me out on a caching adventure with you because my father (mike380) will not help me with the matter and I would like to make the next Fudds event my 200th cache. Anyone willing to take me along if you are planning to go after alot of caches before the Fudds event? Keep in mind I DO NOT have a car.

Laura :rolleyes:

1) You never state where you are. The Northeast forums include 7 states as well as DC. Central Jersey? Ok . . . but a little more specific.

2) You do not mention when the FUDDS event is.

3) You are asking someone local (within 20 miles) to pick you up, organize a hike/run, and drop you off.

4) Sorry, but I live in the Hudson Valley, and cannot drive all the way to Central New Jersey.

I am 19 caches away from hitting my 200th cache find, I am wondering if any of you crazy central jersey cachers would be willing to take me out on a caching adventure with you because my father (mike380) will not help me with the matter and I would like to make the next Fudds event my 200th cache. Anyone willing to take me along if you are planning to go after alot of caches before the Fudds event? Keep in mind I DO NOT have a car.

Laura :laughing:

Do you have an area that you're thinking about visiting?

You should read up on some of haggaeus Central Jersey finds.

He traveled all over the state via NJ Trasist. I he used mass transit system in NJ and NY to rack up close to 300 finds.

Yea I wanted to do the area around Fudds..Since the day before the event is presidents day maybe I could possibly form a group outing? doing 18 caches that day but the problem is finding someone who hasn't done all those caches yet...how could I find that out. but I will definately check that out. Thanks Nik for actually being helpful!!!! Hope to see you soon!

First of all Mr. New York......I don't expect someone to organize a list because I already have a list organized...And there are plenty of cachers that would be happy to pick me up....And if you don't like it DONT REPLY TO THE THREAD IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!!! Come on now even a 2 year old would have enough common sense...

I think an additional cup of coffee may make someone less grumpy in the morning, it usually works for me. :laughing:

I believe Brian was just trying to be helpful. If you provided more info perhaps you may get more responses to your inquiry. Good luck with your goal.

Laura :laughing:

Do you have an area that you're thinking about visiting?

You should read up on some of haggaeus Central Jersey finds.

He traveled all over the state via NJ Trasist. I he used mass transit system in NJ and NY to rack up close to 300 finds.

or take the train into new york, lots of great manhattan hides :)