Anyone else getting empty PQ files?

Doctor A

I just tried running the PQ that would give me my stats. I got an e-mail message that says there's an attachment, but I can either not open the message at all, or the text parts of the message show up and no attachment. Yesterday I was having the same problem- running a PQ for 100 local caches, and I did it three times and each time the same thing- the message wouldn't open up or no attachment was there. What's really frustrating is that the one with my stats now can't be run for another 7 days and I can't get to the info. Is anyone else having this problem?

I just tried running the PQ that would give me my stats. I got an e-mail message that says there's an attachment, but I can either not open the message at all, or the text parts of the message show up and no attachment. Yesterday I was having the same problem- running a PQ for 100 local caches, and I did it three times and each time the same thing- the message wouldn't open up or no attachment was there. What's really frustrating is that the one with my stats now can't be run for another 7 days and I can't get to the info. Is anyone else having this problem?

Doc, I just ran a PQ for my finds and one for new caches in my area, both around 11 PM CST. No problems.

Who is your ISP? My previously-reliable ISP started blocking all mail from all Groundspeak domains last summer and I had to get a Gmail account in order to get my PQs, and any other communication from GC.com.