Time and Space Geocoin

OshnDoc

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't get into the CoinsAndPins website tonight. The pre-order was supposed to close tomorrow. Maybe they will extend it another day for the website outage that they seem to be experiencing right now.

Has anyone been able to get in tonight? (Thursday 2/7)

Just talked to CoinsandPins. Their website is down and they are working on the problem, but have not solved it yet. The pre-order closing date for the coins will be extended until Sunday. -- Sorry for the problems. Lets hope the IT guys will fix the server problems.

Just talked to CoinsandPins. Their website is down and they are working on the problem, but have not solved it yet. The pre-order closing date for the coins will be extended until Sunday. -- Sorry for the problems. Lets hope the IT guys will fix the server problems.

:D Thank you

can I just trade you for one of these beauties, and maybe a cup or 2 from The Krewe of Real People

Parade. :D

Got my LE's in for this project, together with some of the regular editions.

TimeandSpace126-1.jpg

I was only able to order one of these and it arrived today. Have to say, as nice as the pictures I've seen make them look, they just don't do this coin justice. Beautiful job.

Wow, that's nice! Somehow I totally missed this thread and never knew about them :laughing: I must be slacking..

TimeandSpace126-1.jpg

I was only able to order one of these and it arrived today. Have to say, as nice as the pictures I've seen make them look, they just don't do this coin justice. Beautiful job.

Wow, that's nice! Somehow I totally missed this thread and never knew about them :anibad: I must be slacking..

I tried to get these beauties but the presale page was messing up on me and i missed out too :laughing:

TimeandSpace126-1.jpg

Wow, that's nice! Somehow I totally missed this thread and never knew about them :anibad: I must be slacking..

I tried to get these beauties but the presale page was messing up on me and i missed out too :laughing:

This particular version above was never on sale. That is my personal edition.

TimeandSpace126-1.jpg

Got this beauty today, thanks for the trade!!!

This one looks much more beautiful than on the picture :o Can't compare it to the others, but this is such a beautiful coin :D And it has glow-in-the-dark stars :D Thanks for the great design, and thanks for the trade, Arne!