Superbowl Sunday

NHsummitseakersx3

I'll be willing to take on that wager!!!! GOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect! It is on!

Jeff

Are we taking in the points on the spread too or is this straight up?

Looks like there's gonna be another cache in the NJ/NY area Sunday night! :(

Edited by ekitt10

Hey New York Cachers!

Anyone willing to make a friendly wager?

If New York wins the Superbowl I will hide a "NEW YORK GIANTS ROCK" cache right here in the heart of New England, but if New England wins, then a New York cacher needs to hide a "PERFECT PATRIOTS" cache in the NY/NJ area!

Anyone brave enough to take the challenge?

Just wondering........how are you going to put a cache in the heart of New England when you can no longer place WEBCAM CACHES?? Hmmm??

GO GIANTS!!!

Hey New York Cachers!

Anyone willing to make a friendly wager?

If New York wins the Superbowl I will hide a "NEW YORK GIANTS ROCK" cache right here in the heart of New England, but if New England wins, then a New York cacher needs to hide a "PERFECT PATRIOTS" cache in the NY/NJ area!

Anyone brave enough to take the challenge?

Sorry, a wager should be fair. The Giants will win, so taking that bet would be dishonest of me.

See... now that I aid that... the Giants will win...

just to prove me wrong...

Like when I bought a snowblower two years ago...

Haven't seen a snowfall over an inch since...

So if the PATS win and you win $$$ you can thank me...

(and send me a few $$$)...

and if the Giants win, and you win big $$$, you can also thank me...

(and send me a few $$$)...

It's not wishy-washy...

I'm just covering all the angles!!!

:D:laughing::laughing::P:P

either way, if anyone actually sends me $$$...

I WIN!!!

:D

Edited by Peconic Bay Sailors

Is this an insult? Are you saying if I place the cache it will get muggled right away because I don't have 1000's of finds or hundreds of hides? Just remember I'm the daughter of the evil person who placed Roosevelt Park 1933 it WONT be a problem...

No, not an insult at all... I was saying if you put a Pats Perfect cache out, I was wondering how long it would go before a Giants fan would muggle it.... BTW I'm a 49ers fan so I'm neutral.

I actually agree, my father has a very evil mind, I was standing at that monument for a good 20 minutes with PTBilly scratching my head trying to find it LOL. But I think it may be a 3 point game...Because they said the Giants weren't going to beat Tampa Bay, Dallas and Green Bay but they did that so I think the Giants have a good chance of beating the Pats

"Perfect Patriots" vs. "New York Giants Rock" hmm.

since you are a Patriots fan, you choose a great name for your winning cache. I think the Giants fans in here, should pick the name of the winning Giants cache. Now I am a Jets fan so if I had any say, the cache placed in New England if the Giants win should be called "New England Cheatriots!", or "Almost Perfect Patriots* , or "World Greatest Spoilers - The New York Giants!" Certainly someone could think of a better name than "New York Giants Rock".

I think so too but I think if a cache in NE comes out called New York Giants Rock it will peeve off most NE fans....Just as a cache in the NY/NJ area called Perfect Patriots would make ANY Giants fan want to throw it as far as possible....There is another thread that I started about the text of the cache page check that out...

Laura :laughing:

....the cache placed in New England if the Giants win should be called "New England Cheatriots!",

Talk about a cache that will get muggled quickly.

since only a cacher would know where the cache is, and they intentionally destroy it, is it still considered "muggled"? I'd just call it sabotage or...let me see... Cheating! :laughing:

Great Game! They are popping champagne in Miami, as one of the Giants said. Nobody else lives on their street! Looking forward to this cache.

I'd say play it near Gillette Stadium but this one is already there. I'm resisting the urge to log a DNF there just to have another place to boast. the question of when to file a DNF is often discussed in these forums and I am sure that not even entering the State of the cache does not qualify. Somebody needs to get there though. The last found log is about how history was going to be made. I am sure this isn't the history they were talking about.

Great Game! They are popping champagne in Miami, as one of the Giants said. Nobody else lives on their street! Looking forward to this cache.

I'd say play it near Gillette Stadium but this one is already there. I'm resisting the urge to log a DNF there just to have another place to boast. the question of when to file a DNF is often discussed in these forums and I am sure that not even entering the State of the cache does not qualify. Somebody needs to get there though. The last found log is about how history was going to be made. I am sure this isn't the history they were talking about.

You can always just do a note, looks like someone from NJ did it at that cache already.....