Geocaching Groups in Beds/Bucks

momagic48

Further to my initial start of this thread, I am pleased by the outcome that we local members are willing to come out of the woods and talk to each other.

Thanks to the likes of Simply Paul, Alibags and others we now have regular meets for the surrounding counties.

I just had a further thought (yes i am sitting down), I've just printed my caches for today, but come across a few caches that look a bit daunting for the lone cacher. I have no objection if another cacher (or even several others) wanted to get together to solve some of these more intensive puzzles. We could even work on different aspects of the puzzle to 'pool' our findings before going onto the ultimate. Although I got my son with me some of the time it can become a bit solitary trapsing through deep mud (fun though).

How about it boys/gals.

My idea of an outdoor social club looks like it will get going withing a few weeks, but this will be more other activities, geocaching will be promoted within the club, but initially probably a few set personal caches until i know how it will progress.

It's just started snowing so I must get going.

Anyone interested pls post here.

Got to get going 3 to do + 1 to finish off

Awww shame I don't live in Burghfield Common any more (although my family still do), I was down visiting my folks last week and paid a visit to the lovely Cunning Man! Shame, would have loved to come along to the Reading meet.

I am now in Milton Keynes - any fellow cachers in MK too?

Awww shame I don't live in Burghfield Common any more (although my family still do), I was down visiting my folks last week and paid a visit to the lovely Cunning Man! Shame, would have loved to come along to the Reading meet.

Loads of cachers in MK, and caches come to think of it. If you're free next Wednesday, the 2nd, there is an

event planned at the "Old Beams" pub in Shenley Lodge, GC1A5BH (havn't learnt how to link yet :). Come along and say hello to a few local cachers, and caches.

Loads of cachers in MK, and caches come to think of it. If you're free next Wednesday, the 2nd, there is an

event planned at the "Old Beams" pub in Shenley Lodge, GC1A5BH (havn't learnt how to link yet :D. Come along and say hello to a few local cachers, and caches.

Oooh thanks WavendonWilliams.. not sure I will fit in at a business lunch though as I'm a stay at home mummy and would have my active 3 year old in tow :):)

Business Lunch LITE v3 (MK) - A link for those who like them.

To do your own, add a reply (not the fast reply option) and click the 'world with a link' icon. It'll ask you for the address you want to link to (pre copy and then paste from the cache page) and something to call it. 'This is the page you need' works, but the cache name might be even better. You can always leave it as 'My Webpage' (which is the default) and save the link, then copy and paste from the cache page again, replacing the 'My Webpage' with it. When you're happy, just hit Add Reply as you usually would. All very painless :)

Hi all

I know its been a while since Ive posted, but a series of events like too much worh , ill health then my PC died.

What Im writing about is, My son and myself are going up to the Mega Event this weekend. There is a spare seat in my car if contribution towards fuel cost. You will have to arrange your own accomodation tho. We are travelling early Saturday Morning coming home Monday.

Maurice