sort by difficulty

nyupfront

hey can anyone help me out and tell me how to sort geocaches by difficulty. in other words i want to find a few very difficult ones, instead of searching for the closest. i dont know if i explained that well enough, but any help would be appreciated. thanks! :smile:

I was wondering about the exact same thing. I haven't been able to find a way to do it, but then again, I'm still pretty green on the website.

I'm not sure if you can do that with the regular search function. If you are a premium member you can make pocket queries which are like searches that run on the days you specify and bring back results according to the criteria you set. These lists can then be opened up in a program like GSAK(Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) and sorted by difficulty. Since you're not a premium member this may not be much help, but something to consider. I've been a premium member for month or two and feel its well worth the money.