Making a Geoaching Website

I am interested in creating a website for a regional area that rates the caches members find. I would only allow

Geocaching.com Caches so that should not be a problem. This would allow Cachers to say when the cache is best found and share their experiences. I do not believe it would be too hard to manage as I am only planning on an area of say 20 miles or shorter. This would be more of a cyber Geocache group so I don't believe Geocaching.com should have a problem with it.

What do you think I should include and any tips on how to set it up/run it?

Also, Do you know of a website that is similar so I can contact them?

Edited by Rostropovich

Will there be any legal issues if I want to post the caches. i.e. If I want to will I have to ask Groundspeak, and/or the cache owners? Or will I just not be able to post the coordinates?

You can link to the caches.

How do you plan to keep the cache list up to date?

Pssst. You can't use PQs or automated scripts to scrape the data without direct permission from Groundspeak. You probably should also make it an opt-in only list, since many cache owners may not want their caches listed on another website, especially not one for rating caches.

I am interested in creating a website for a regional area that rates the caches members find. I would only allow

Geocaching.com Caches so that should not be a problem. This would allow Cachers to say when the cache is best found and share their experiences. I do not believe it would be too hard to manage as I am only planning on an area of say 20 miles or shorter. This would be more of a cyber Geocache group so I don't believe Geocaching.com should have a problem with it.

What do you think I should include and any tips on how to set it up/run it?

Also, Do you know of a website that is similar so I can contact them?

This isn't THE Rostropovich, is it?? I saw you in concert once several years ago.