Tom Tom One XL

You have to connect your tomtom to you computer and upload the caches.ov2 file and the bitmap and place it in the map folder on the tomtom xl . you might then have to add the poi group and set alerts as suits.

I am sure someone will be along in a minute with a more detailed explanation.

See Rutson beat me to it lol

Edited by Matrix

You have to connect your tomtom to you computer and upload the caches.ov2 file and the bitmap and place it in the map folder on the tomtom xl . you might then have to add the poi group and set alerts as suits.

I am sure someone will be along in a minute with a more detailed explanation.

See Rutson beat me to it lol

Spot on.. I didn't know GSAK could do that. Thanks very much. (used TT for ages, but only just downloaded GSAK.)

There's a geocache bitmap to replace the autogenerated one. You just need to make sure both the ov2 and bmp files are the same name.here

Edited by uk89camaro

As an avid Tomtom fan, I've just migrated to the latest Big Wolf version of Tomtom POI splitter for GSAK....

Just because it's not a cache, doesn't mean GSAK can't manage it (I actually managed a set of Supermarket POIs at one stage made up of all the different POI files all over the web)

More Info here:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=6378

I dunno how I managed before this! You do need GSAK 7.2 for this.

Edited by The Other Stu