Increase PQs size, or make them more user friendly?

Some complain about the maximum size of a PQ. Although I agree, I'll propose another solution.

Automatic PQs.

We need a way to request PQs for a whole province/state/country without having to fiddle with the PQs almost everyday because of archived/disabled caches. The current system may return 475 caches one week, and 433 caches the week after...

To optimize the use of the PQs, we should only specify what we want and the system would make sure the data is evenly split in 500 caches PQs, sent throughout the week (and we could keep the maximum number of PQs per day to 5).

Does that make sense?

Some complain about the maximum size of a PQ. Although I agree, I'll propose another solution.

Automatic PQs.

We need a way to request PQs for a whole province/state/country without having to fiddle with the PQs almost everyday because of archived/disabled caches. The current system may return 475 caches one week, and 433 caches the week after...

To optimize the use of the PQs, we should only specify what we want and the system would make sure the data is evenly split in 500 caches PQs, sent throughout the week (and we could keep the maximum number of PQs per day to 5).

Does that make sense?

Isn't this more or less what the system does now? With available programs, you don't even have to go to email to pick them up, sort them out or clean out the archived ones. It's all automated.

Isn't this more or less what the system does now? With available programs, you don't even have to go to email to pick them up, sort them out or clean out the archived ones. It's all automated.

You mean there are programs available that will configure your PQs automatically to make them 500 caches each?

Can you point me to them? I would love to use that!