The Geocoin Nerds v2

tadpole379

Hi there!! Is the order deadline today still?

I still haven't heard back about if we will get a discount on the v2 coins :P

So I will leave orders open for another few days (at least until Tuesday 2/19)

Can everyone please check the database at the yahoo group to make sure that all of your information is correct?

I have a few more orders to add into the database, but if you see anything that is missing, incorrect, or any last minute changes to colors, numbers of coins, engraving, or anything else, email me at tadpole379@hotmail.com

Thanks! :ph34r::(

I don't have the time to read the whole thread... I have a local cacher who is interested in joining the group, but he has to know when we have to pay because he doesn't have the money available now (but next month).

I will start sending out invoices once I hear back from the mint about a final price, which will hopefully be very soon. The final order can't be sent to the mint until all the invoices are paid. I will give people a week and a half- 2 weeks to pay the invoices, but I don't want to hold up placing the orders for too much longer than that because I know we are all impatient to see our finished coins. :ph34r:

Update!! I got the new pricing for the version 2 Nerds!!

Version 2 Nerds will now be $110 per set of 25 Trackable coins or $4.40 per coin. This is a reduction of $0.40 per coin! w00t!

Wednesday, Feb 20th will be the last day for any new orders. Everyone please check the database and make sure everything is correct--especially check the engraving to make sure everything is spelled correctly and any capitalization is the way you want it to appear on the coin. (15 characters of engraving for v2) (I have a few corrections to update so if you already sent me a message to change something I will get it in tonight)

I will begin sending out invoices today and tomorrow. All invoices must be paid before the order will be sent to the mint. I will give about 2 weeks to pay the invoices (until March 1st).

If someone wants to order less than 25 coins I am willing to let anyone add onto my order. I now have 5 colors of version 2 (thanks to my son :unsure: ), they are:

Glow in the Dark 1

R-Y Blue

Rainbow glitter with a bright pink swirl

Black glitter with a white swirl

Gamma glitter with a silver glitter swirl..........

Send me an e-mail or PM with what colors you would like, how many, the engraving desired, your paypal and shipping address. The coins will be billed and shipped directly to you.

:P Wow :) that is a lot of discount we get.

I an curious at icons that maybe some people are going to design, i hope they put there design on it forum so we can enjoy them.

I know now that there are a lot of creativity people on this forum. :o

I can hardly wait to see the beautiful design. :o

Edited by Geo.Error

Wow trying to make something big then itty bity is not fun with a laptop mouse pad. Anyways here are the 3 icons I am sending off to Tadpole.

I love her version 1 nerd and somehow wanted it to be a part of the version 2 sooooooo

entry 1 version6icon.jpg

entry 2 icon4tiny.jpg

entry 3 icon3try.jpg

Thanks for letting us try and be part of the process.

Edited by Woodland Clan

Wow trying to make something big then itty bity is not fun with a laptop mouse pad. Anyways here are the 3 icons I am sending off to Tadpole.

I love her version 1 nerd and somehow wanted it to be a part of the version 2 sooooooo

entry 1 icon5tiny.jpg

entry 2 icon4tiny.jpg

entry 3 icon3tiny.jpg

I love version 2, that is my favorit :o

The colours on the background are great. i love the background a lot. :)

entry 1 version6icon.jpg

entry 2 icon4tiny.jpg

entry 3 icon3try.jpg

I love this!! So cute!! :anicute:

I have been unable to decide which color I want to get for these coins, so here is what I would like. If anyone is willing to let me add 5 coins to their order of Versions 1 and/or 2, please send me an email listing the colors you are offering. This way I will hopefully end up with a variety of colors :D THANK YOU

I have been unable to decide which color I want to get for these coins, so here is what I would like. If anyone is willing to let me add 5 coins to their order of Versions 1 and/or 2, please send me an email listing the colors you are offering. This way I will hopefully end up with a variety of colors ;) THANK YOU

That is actually a really good idea!! Very smart!

Naomi :D

I have been unable to decide which color I want to get for these coins, so here is what I would like. If anyone is willing to let me add 5 coins to their order of Versions 1 and/or 2, please send me an email listing the colors you are offering. This way I will hopefully end up with a variety of colors :D THANK YOU

I'm making 3 colors. If you'd like to use any of mine, you are more than welcome!! Check the charts for colors!!

AND, I'd be willing to make a trade with ANYONE who is trading!!!

If someone wants to order less than 25 coins I am willing to let anyone add onto my order. I now have 5 colors of version 2 (thanks to my son :D ), they are:

Glow in the Dark 1

R-Y Blue

Rainbow glitter with a bright pink swirl

Black glitter with a white swirl

Gamma glitter with a silver glitter swirl..........

Send me an e-mail or PM with what colors you would like, how many, the engraving desired, your paypal and shipping address. The coins will be billed and shipped directly to you.

Say Robin...would you mind if I add a last minute order to your colors?? I'm thinking 5 glow 1s and 5 gamma glitters??

I'm making 3 colors. If you'd like to use any of mine, you are more than welcome!! Check the charts for colors!!

Thank you for the offer I will check the database for your colors

Thank you for the offer I will check the database for your colors

Okay, I want to get a few coins added to yours. Do I send the info to you or do I send it to Tadpole?? Thanks for the help

Edited by kehunt64

I'm not sure if an icon has been selected yet, but I've got two ideas.

7a25bcf6-61a8-4274-8f99-ff02316d57e9.jpg

The second might be better with more nerds, but I'd need to be at home with photoshop, stuck with paint for now :D

I love the first one, he looks so cute and i love the colors.

Iam glad that i do not have to choose a icon. ;)

I have been unable to decide which color I want to get for these coins, so here is what I would like. If anyone is willing to let me add 5 coins to their order of Versions 1 and/or 2, please send me an email listing the colors you are offering. This way I will hopefully end up with a variety of colors :) THANK YOU

Thank you WI_Robin and Rockin Roddy for your offers. I will be adding coins to both of your orders. I have also sent out some emails requesting the use of other colors.

The second might be better with more nerds, but I'd need to be at home with photoshop, stuck with paint for now :unsure:

bored... made some more icons.. multinerd icons b/c all of our nerds will be different :)

54e5ff4d-6fcc-4cfc-807e-03e87e4354d8.jpg

/edited link

Edited by ThirstyMick

The second might be better with more nerds, but I'd need to be at home with photoshop, stuck with paint for now :unsure:

bored... made some more icons.. multinerd icons b/c all of our nerds will be different :)

d03dfe9b-8b40-453b-b949-782464faa04a.jpg

I love all of those!!! Maybe you could make one with the parachute nerd on the candy box???

Edited by Ble68