The Geocoin Nerds v2

tadpole379

FYI, the color I chose for the last set was glow #1. It's still showing as available, but don't let that fool you!! :huh:;)

I put in the #1 glow for you..you just might have to refresh the page to get it to show up. ;)

What? You mean I CAN'T just camp out at the color charts and see it update instantly?? :huh:

I had been refreshing, musta just needed to close eeverything out altogether!!

Dimkasmir, this is truly a cheap way to get your own personal coin!! I can't wait!!!!

What is the deadline date for getting an order in?

I will close orders about Feb. 15th since the mint is on vacation since then anyway. I may keep the order phase open during that weekend depending on how many coins have been ordered (if we only need a few more to reach 1,000 I will keep it open a few more days).

I have to pass this time... no way to get the money.... I was hoping to get some money from my grandparents (they always support me a little bit), but this time they weren't able to support me as usual, and without that money I can't pay for the Nerds... :anibad:

Maybe there will be a second run for the trackables, as I really would love to have my own trackable Nerds. :)

I think you have to order a minimum of 25 in one color. The wording can be anything. It looks like some others have joined up to make groups they split their orders that way. That may be an idea for you if you don't mind sharing the color with someone.

If you already have a minimum order in of 25 coins, you can add more coins to that. Unless you have a second full order of 25 coins, they would all have to be the same color, but the engraving does not have to be the same on all the coins.

If two people are splitting the order, then you would both have the same color coins. If both people agree to share the color then that is ok. :unsure:

I think you have to order a minimum of 25 in one color. The wording can be anything. It looks like some others have joined up to make groups they split their orders that way. That may be an idea for you if you don't mind sharing the color with someone.

That sounds excellent, actually! I don't need a lot for her, it is for Hanna, actually! She'd be happy with just a few, she loves her jellies!

Naomi :unsure:

That would be a great way to get a few trackable Nerds! If there is anyone with green glitter V2 Nerds (preferably nickel, but BN would be fine, too) who is willing to add a few Nerds (5-10, I have to calculate what I can afford) with "Steinwälzer" (maybe "Steinwälzer" and a numbering from 01 to xx), please contact me through my profile!

If anyone wants just a few nerds I would be willing to add some onto my order. You can have them engraved with what ever you want on them. My Nerds will be black glitter with a white swirl (hopefully - the swirls didn't make it last time) and rainbow glitter with a bright pink swirl. Just drop me an e-mail if you are interested. They are the trackable version 2. Thanks - Robin

Edited by WI_Robin

That would be a great way to get a few trackable Nerds! If there is anyone with green glitter V2 Nerds (preferably nickel, but BN would be fine, too) who is willing to add a few Nerds (5-10, I have to calculate what I can afford) with "Steinwälzer" (maybe "Steinwälzer" and a numbering from 01 to xx), please contact me through my profile!

I sent a question to the mint to find out if it is a problem to order a set of nerds in one color, add a few coins on in the same color, but in a different metal. This way you would be sharing a color, but the coins wouldn't have to be identical if one person's could be a different metal.

If people don't mind sharing a metal and color, then that is fine, but I wouldn't want someone to be upset because someone else "stole" their color.

Edited by tadpole379

If you already have a minimum order in of 25 coins, you can add more coins to that. Unless you have a second full order of 25 coins, they would all have to be the same color, but the engraving does not have to be the same on all the coins.

If two people are splitting the order, then you would both have the same color coins. If both people agree to share the color then that is ok. :unsure:

Is there anyone here who has either a pink or purple glitter coin that would consider adding 5 more to it with Hanna's caching name, Mini-Mousekakat? Preferably trackable, but non-trackable would be ok if no one with a trackable order is interested in helping?

Thanks,

Is there anyone here who has either a pink or purple glitter coin that would consider adding 5 more to it with Hanna's caching name, Mini-Mousekakat? Preferably trackable, but non-trackable would be ok if no one with a trackable order is interested in helping?

Thanks,

If I remember right, there is only enough space for 11 letters on the non-trackable Nerd... Mini-Mousekakat won't fit on them :unsure:

Thanks,

If I remember right, there is only enough space for 11 letters on the non-trackable Nerd... Mini-Mousekakat won't fit on them :unsure:

Yeah, I know. If I have to go non-trackable, then I'd just put her name on it :anibad:

I wish I needed or could afford more than 5, Sabrina! Then I'd go in on a group with you!

Naomi

If anyone wants just a few nerds I would be willing to add some onto my order. You can have them engraved with what ever you want on them. My Nerds will be black glitter with a white swirl (hopefully - the swirls didn't make it last time) and rainbow glitter with a bright pink swirl. Just drop me an e-mail if you are interested. They are the trackable version 2. - Robin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I loved your nerds from Version 1. They always stood out. We would love to tack on to both of the rainbow and black nerds. Email sent.

I have purple glitter nerds, original, and red glitter,new/trackable - if anyone would like me to add to my order let me know.

Valerie

I think it's really nice of you and Robin to step up like this!

Robin is going to do 5 of them for Hanna, and since Caitlyn and I are both May babies, Roddy is going to do one of each of them for us in Emerald green.

Anyone doing a sapphire blue V2 that wouldn't mind adding one to their order for Micke... Pappa Mousekakat?

I wish I needed or could afford more than 5, Sabrina! Then I'd go in on a group with you!

Naomi

That would have been great :unsure: I just calculated a bit, and all I can afford at the moment are 7 trackable Nerds (thanks to the strong Euro). But 7 Nerds are 7 Nerds more than none :unsure:

Naomi, Sabrina...I'd be honored to share my orders with you both! I'm ordering in gold and glitter green, so if that's what you both want, we can get them done!! I'm also ordering in two glow colors, neither trackable though!! The green glitter are trackable!

Let me know so I can adjust accordingly!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Naomi, Sabrina...I'd be honored to share my orders with you both! I'm ordering in gold and glitter green, so if that's what you both want, we can get them done!! I'm also ordering in two glow colors, neither trackable though!! The green glitter are trackable!

Thanks sooo much for your offer :yikes::unsure:

I just checked your color, it is nearly the same as my V1 Nerds :unsure: So please add me with 7 Nerds to your order, engraving "Steinwälzer 01" to "Steinwälzer 07" if that is possible with the number of characters, otherwise just "Steinwälzer. The gold is just fine, but if the mint allows us to choose another metal for the additional Nerds, please choose Nickel for me. This way they would be different from yours and more similar to my V1 Nerds!

Thanks again, Rod :anibad:

Thanks sooo much for your offer :cool::anibad:

I just checked your color, it is nearly the same as my V1 Nerds :unsure: So please add me with 7 Nerds to your order, engraving "Steinwälzer 01" to "Steinwälzer 07" if that is possible with the number of characters, otherwise just "Steinwälzer. The gold is just fine, but if the mint allows us to choose another metal for the additional Nerds, please choose Nickel for me. This way they would be different from yours and more similar to my V1 Nerds!

Thanks again, Rod :yikes:

Sabrina,

I added your coins to the database attached to Roddys order. I have your mailing info from the first nerds group, so I will send you an invoice for just the 7 coins and they can be shipped right to you.

:unsure:

If anyone wants just a few nerds I would be willing to add some onto my order. You can have them engraved with what ever you want on them. My Nerds will be black glitter with a white swirl (hopefully - the swirls didn't make it last time) and rainbow glitter with a bright pink swirl. Just drop me an e-mail if you are interested. They are the trackable version 2. Thanks - Robin

Mail sent

Sabrina,

I added your coins to the database attached to Roddys order. I have your mailing info from the first nerds group, so I will send you an invoice for just the 7 coins and they can be shipped right to you.

:cool:

That's great, Thanks!

I worked realy hard, filled out all the info and submitted the order, you're covered! :unsure::):unsure::anibad::yikes:

THANKS for making this so easy Tadpole379....CONGRATS on the coin Steinwalzer!!

Anyone have a pic of the "swirl"? I hadn't heard of that before!

Anyone have a pic of the "swirl"? I hadn't heard of that before!

The Woodland Clan geojellies have two glitter colors swirled together.2007_112911-29-070064.jpg

The red one is an enamel color with a glitter swirl, and the blue one is two glitter colors swirled.

338521c9-14e8-4f91-9055-97d2b799fe31.jpg

The yellow one is two enamel colors swirled together.

lemondropv1.png

I've sent an e-mail you Rockin Roddy, but incase that doesn't work out - would anyone else that ordered some of the V1 and would be willing to let me add 5 more coins to their order, please send me an e-mail? I wanted to get my own set of 25, but my Backwoods Bear Trap coin is holding me back on spending too much money right now..

Edited by wwflover13

I've sent an e-mail you Rockin Roddy, but incase that doesn't work out - would anyone else that ordered some of the V1 and would be willing to let me add 5 more coins to their order, please send me an e-mail? I wanted to get my own set of 25, but my Backwoods Bear Trap coin is holding me back on spending too much money right now..

I have no problem with this, happy to be of help! :D

I have no problem with this, happy to be of help! :D

Thanks Rockin Roddy! tadpole379 - you have mail!

I guess I am a real Nerd because I have added 2 more colors :D . Now I have 4 colors of version 2 available if anyone wants to order some with their name on. Those are:

(black nickel) glow in the dark 1

(silver) R-Y blue

(gold) black glitter with white pantone swirl

(black nickel) rainbow glitter with bright pink pantone swirl

Send me an e-mail if you want to be added on to my colors for some version 2 coins. Thanks - Robin

wisconsin_robin@yahoo.com

Edited by WI_Robin