It's a trade and a cointest!

scavok

I watched Nochipra's cointest and loved the idea of offering a coin for trade for public offers. The trade goes as normal, but in reward for posting your offer publicly you get a bonus surprise coin :)

The idea is to inspire further trades since in order to take a stab at getting my coin, you open yourself to inquiries from other traders (indcluding myself:))

The coin I'm offering is the LEAD version of my handmade 2008 coins. I screwed up and put my phrase on the back instead of personalizing it for the order. So rather than eBay it, I think I'll trade it. You can't buy just one lead coin, they only come in sets, so this is a treat for some of you who have asked for a special sale :)

Pics at http://www.scavok.com/geocoin.php

The surprise coin may not be anything spectacular (though I really like it!), and it may be something you already have. So be aware, the surprise coin is already selected.

I'll pick the trade offer I like best when I get home from work on Tuesday afternoon (2pm-ish MST).

These rules come right from Nochipra's thread (thanks again for a great idea, IMHO)

1. Offer only 1 COIN Per Post.

2. You can post as many times as you like and as often as you like but only 1 coin offer per post.

3. Series offers only. You can joke around if you like but make sure your post has one coin you would seriously trade.

4. Make sure you check out everyone else's offer before posting your own. If two posts are the same and I like that offer I will pick the first one posted.

5. Please be kind and don't make rude comments based on others offers.

6. Please don't ask for a specific coin as your surprise coin, what I'm offering as the surprise coin stands.

7. Note: Check out my activated list so you don't offer something we already have :)

Edited by scavok

so who won im betting not me lol

As much as I love the FSM coin, I'm going with the GeocachingDragon's offer. I love the phrase on the back of it especially.

PM me your addy and I'll send off the lead coin and my extra Rainforest Jewel V2, black nickel coin.

Thanks all!

so who won im betting not me lol

As much as I love the FSM coin, I'm going with the GeocachingDragon's offer. I love the phrase on the back of it especially.

PM me your addy and I'll send off the lead coin and my extra Rainforest Jewel V2, black nickel coin.

Thanks all!

i was guessing that darn well hey i guess i might have to finally put some money into this coin