NJ reviewer(s) ?

KidRipley

I put a cache out on the 22nd of Jan, it has been 96+ hrs and it is not published, nor is there a reviewer note of any kind? No emails either. How do you find out who are the reviewers for your area?

It does show up as "not yet reviewed...." even when I search for its waypoint name.

I have clarified its location, it is on public property, it is 900ft + from 2 nearest caches.

Any ideas? hopefully nothing bad has happened to my local reviewer.

A cache by KidRipley Hidden: 1/22/2008

Size: (Regular) Difficulty: Terrain: (1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)

Cache Issues:

This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

Edited by KidRipley

Your other two caches were published earlier this month by POFE. POFE is the volunteer cache reviewer for New Jersey.

POFE was attacked by a wild grue on Friday morning, but is doing much better now. The grue did not fare as well. I am sure that your cache will be looked at very soon.

POFE was attacked by a wild grue on Friday morning, but is doing much better now. The grue did not fare as well.

That's highly unusual, since grues generally do not exhibit cannibalistic tendencies.

:):):)

Kidding, of course. Thanks for the update. Get well soon, Pofe, and don't forget to watch for the characteristic orange-and-purple-striped rash of a properly healing grue bite.

POFE was attacked by a wild grue on Friday morning, but is doing much better now. The grue did not fare as well.

That's highly unusual, since grues generally do not exhibit cannibalistic tendencies.

:):):)

Kidding, of course. Thanks for the update. Get well soon, Pofe, and don't forget to watch for the characteristic orange-and-purple-striped rash of a properly healing grue bite.

I am so sad to hear about....well about the wild grue. I haven't seen a grue since the attack on my in the tunnel in 1983. In fact, I thought they were extinct. Why would Pofe kill something that was extinct?

Edited by weathernowcast

POFE just completing a night cache?

Glad to see he made it okay. Few have been THAT close to a Grue and lived to tell about it.

Those human-loving (as in EATING) Grues will get you easily if you're in the dark without a light!

We make sure we always have at LEAST one other light as backup.

No Grues (fearsome, jaw-snappin' critters) have ever been seen in daylight and can be kept at bay easily with a torch of some kind.

Now it is on my mind did Pofe actually get hurt? or ya'll just bustin' chops? (Like accident or illness)

Isnt a Grue a monster from "Zork"??

The whole thing was that it said somewhere that if there was no response after 72 hrs and no reviewer notes, "see forum for..." and/or email, no big deal I wasnt pouting or anything, I didnt know if maybe it got lost in the system or some other glitch and I should resubmit thats all.

Now it is on my mind did Pofe actually get hurt? or ya'll just bustin' chops? (Like accident or illness)

Isnt a Grue a monster from "Zork"??

The whole thing was that it said somewhere that if there was no response after 72 hrs and no reviewer notes, "see forum for..." and/or email, no big deal I wasnt pouting or anything, I didnt know if maybe it got lost in the system or some other glitch and I should resubmit thats all.

Pofe typically takes 2-5 days. Sometimes if Pofe goes on vacation or has to go to work it takes 4-7 days. I got messed up today because Pofe some of mine that were only 7 hours old and I hadn't finished writing the cache pages yet!!