Coins for Sale

rsfish1

Well due to an unexpected surgery I have coming up this next week, I am looking to liquidate some coins. My company changed to a $1000 deductible this year and I need to make some quick cash. I have tried to price the coins at or below what I had bought them for. But I am also up for offers on any of them.

Since I am homebound right now, I can ship US orders just fine from here. If anyone from International wants to purchase, I will have someone make a run to the post office this next week and get those mailers out. Shipping to the US and Canada will be $1.75 plus .50 each coin. International is $2.50 plus .50 per coin. Please email me through my profile for the coins you are interested in with your Paypal email, real name, cache name and shipping address. I will process them in the order that I get requests. All coins are unactivated.

Letterboxing Black Widow 2 $9.00

Letterboxing Winter Edition Sold

Geocache America Ant Silver 1 $9.00

Wretched Skull LE Silver/Gold 2 $9.00

Seven Deadly Sins Greed Rhodium 1 $9.00

Pod Cacher 2007 Sold

Cache Counter Black Nickel Sold

Cache Counter Polished Silver Sold

Cache Counter Polished Copper Sold

CinemaBoxers Ant Silver 10th Anniversary Sold

Castle Man Sings the Blues Sold

Geocaching Dragon Blk Nickel/Shiny Nickel Sold

Black Widow Gold Sold

Black Widow Nickel Sold

Black Widow Nickel LE Sold

Jay Mills Antq Silver Sold

Deadliest Cache Blue Antq Gold 1 $9.00

Deadliest Cache Blue Antq Nickel 1 $9.00

South Pointing Charriot Silver Sold

Naughty Nice Gold 3 $9.50

Compass Catcher Green Sold

2 Buck Antq Copper 1 $8.00

FTF Christmas Silver 3 $10.00

Kuntry Kashin Antq Silver Sold

Kuntry Kashin Antq Copper 2 $9.00

Screw Gold Sold

Screw Silver 1 $9.50

Pirate Dabloon Silver Sold

Castleman North America Sold

Starfish Orange Gold Sold

Pirates Harriman Antq Silver/Gold Sold

Crake Symbology Antq Silver Sold

Let it Snow Black Nickel Sold

Let it Snow Gold 2 $9.00

Lord of the Cache Black Nickel 3 $15.00

Lord of the Cache Polished Gold 3 $15.00

Lord of the Cache Polished Silver 1 $15.00

Lord of the Cache Antique Gold 2 $15.00

Lord of the Cache Antique Silver 3 $15.00

Edited by rsfish1

We'll be sending good vibes your way! I had stomach surgery a couple of years ago and I know about that liquid diet thing, blech!

I will never again willingly eat yogurt, lol!

Feel better soon!

Naomi :P

Edited to add...

Try some of the challenges here... They'll keep you occupied for a while... I can't finish any of them, but some I do really well on... others... well, I'm downright embarassed, lol!

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

Edited by mousekakat

We'll be sending good vibes your way! I had stomach surgery a couple of years ago and I know about that liquid diet thing, blech!

I will never again willingly eat yogurt, lol!

Feel better soon!

Naomi :P

Edited to add...

Try some of the challenges here... They'll keep you occupied for a while... I can't finish any of them, but some I do really well on... others... well, I'm downright embarassed, lol!

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

Wow. I just tried and did not do very well at all. I think I will blame it on the drugs they have me on! LOL I will have to try again later on when I am less medicated. I have been drinking Sustacol since Wednesday. The smell of food right and now the thought of even eating something makes me ill.

And thanks to everyone that have generously bought coins so far. The list is updated.

Well due to an unexpected surgery I have coming up this next week, I am looking to liquidate some coins. My company changed to a $1000 deductible this year and I need to make some quick cash. I have tried to price the coins at or below what I had bought them for. But I am also up for offers on any of them.

Since I am homebound right now, I can ship US orders just fine from here. If anyone from International wants to purchase, I will have someone make a run to the post office this next week and get those mailers out. Shipping to the US and Canada will be $1.75 plus .50 each coin. International is $2.50 plus .50 per coin. Please email me through my profile for the coins you are interested in with your Paypal email, real name, cache name and shipping address. I will process them in the order that I get requests. All coins are unactivated.

Screw Silver 1 $9.50

Let it Snow Gold 2 $9.00

Here is the updated and condensed list. Everyone on these forums are great. I trully appreciate the help and the kind wishes from everyone.

List updated one more time tonight

Edited by rsfish1

I think I have sent out invoices to everyone. If not, please email me and I will get you invoiced tomorrow.

Here is the last updated list before I head off to bed.

Letterboxing Black Widow 1 $9.00

Screw Silver 1 $9.50

Let it Snow Gold 2 $9.00

Once again thanks to everyone for your kind words and your purchases. This is going to help out tremendously.

Randy

Good Afternoon!

For those who have paid, I have all the envelopes stuffed and postage added and ready to ship tomorrow. For coins going outside the US, I have them all ready to go and the customs forms filled out. I will have someone take them to the post office for me tomorrow.

I am still waiting on payment from 3 or 4 people. I will get those shipped as soon as it is received.

I want to thank everyone again. Your kindness and generosity has been overwhelming and greatly appreciated!

Randy

Here are some coins I still have available if anyone is interested-

Letterboxing Black Widow 1 $9.00

FTF Christmas Silver 2 $10.00

Let it Snow Gold 1 $9.00

Edited by rsfish1

Good Evening Everyone!

I finally had my surgery today and things went fantastic. Unfortunately last week I was in the emergency room twice with some complications leading up to this. But I am definitely on the mend now. Almost a month straight of being sick finally corrected by an hour and a half surgery. I already feel better.

I want to thank everyone for your kind words of encouragement through this. No one likes being sick. And when it stretches out like this, it just makes it worse. I also want to thank everyone for all the coins you purchased. This is going to turn out to be very expensive and every penny is going to come in handy.

I have told many people how neat geocaching is and how amazing the people are that do it. After telling them how the community here came through and helped me out, friends and family are even more amazed. Once I get financially back going again, I can't wait to start returning the favor.

THANK YOU ALL, VERY, VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS ALL!

Randy

Edited by rsfish1

Letterboxing Winter Edition Sold

Wretched Skull LE Silver/Gold 2 $9.00

Pod Cacher 2007 Sold

Cache Counter Black Nickel Sold

Cache Counter Polished Silver Sold

Cache Counter Polished Copper Sold

CinemaBoxers Ant Silver 10th Anniversary Sold

Castle Man Sings the Blues Sold

Geocaching Dragon Blk Nickel/Shiny Nickel Sold

Black Widow Gold Sold

Black Widow Nickel Sold

Black Widow Nickel LE Sold

Jay Mills Antq Silver Sold

South Pointing Charriot Silver Sold

Compass Catcher Green Sold

Kuntry Kashin Antq Silver Sold

Kuntry Kashin Antq Copper 2 $9.00

Screw Gold Sold

Screw Silver 1 $9.50

Pirate Dabloon Silver Sold

Castleman North America Sold

Starfish Orange Gold Sold

Pirates Harriman Antq Silver/Gold Sold

Crake Symbology Antq Silver Sold

Let it Snow Black Nickel Sold

Let it Snow Gold 2 $9.00

Good Evening Everyone!

I finally had my surgery today and things went fantastic. Unfortunately last week I was in the emergency room twice with some complications leading up to this. But I am definitely on the mend now. Almost a month straight of being sick finally corrected by an hour and a half surgery. I already feel better.

I want to thank everyone for your kind words of encouragement through this. No one likes being sick. And when it stretches out like this, it just makes it worse. I also want to thank everyone for all the coins you purchased. This is going to turn out to be very expensive and every penny is going to come in handy.

I have told many people how neat geocaching is and how amazing the people are that do it. After telling them how the community here came through and helped me out, friends and family are even more amazed. Once I get financially back going again, I can't wait to start returning the favor.

THANK YOU ALL, VERY, VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS ALL!

Randy

Ahh, Randy, I'm so glad you're on the mend! Hang in there and keep healing! Oh, and enjoy that big box that Joni sent ya :D! I bet there are some things in there that'll make you smile!

Naomi :lol:

PS... Gallbladder?