Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

There must be a force in the universe stronger than any I am aware of. Today I noticed an unusual envelope in my "Secret" P.O. Box. Prior to touching this envelope I examined the exterior with my Ultra-Super-Duper-Double-Whammy electron UV light to try and detect traces of finger prints, but I found none. With the light shing through the envelope I could see it contained a single coin. When the contents of the envelope were extracted I was in the possession of a Goecaching JEDI Coin #116. Incredible! How did this force using entity find my post box? Hmmm, time for the agent to hide his tracks a little more carefully. Thank you Jedi in whatever galaxy you may be.

Wow GSA, not only do you now have a coveted Jedi coin, but you have a Ultra-Super-Duper-Double-Whammy electron UV light too!

That is awesome! I am so jealous, and that does not come lightly. The green monster of envy does not flatter me at all.

Congratulations! I understand that you have caused a bit of scurrying too for your secrets. LadyBee4T let me look at you once when I promised to behave!

I am happy for you and your great fortune! What goes around comes around. Your past kindnesses have begun to be repaid.

anne

OMG! I REALLY need to start checking my PO Box more than once a week! :bad: I was expecting some coins, so I wasn't surprised to see coin mailers. I tossed the mail in the car and went off to breakfast. I decided to take the coins into the restaurant... that's when I saw the stamps! Could it be? There, on the package, was the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader... along with Emperor Palpatine, and Darth Maul. My eyes immediately went to the return address - yep, I seem to be sending myself a package!!! :rolleyes: I stopped dead in my tracks... I ripped into the package and hopped from foot to foot as I tried to fish the coin out of the mailer. AND WHAT AN AWESOME COIN IT IS!!! Geocaching Jedi #119 was in my hand.

Thank you for such a generous gift this is my first mystery geocoin, making this VERY special - thank you, THANK YOU... whoever you are!! :bad:

Congrats to The GSA, Sweetlife, OverTheEdge on receiving this coin, sweet! We love reading the stories that always come with these mystery coins. I hope to be worthy of this coin some day. We can feel a shift in the force. Thanks for doing this Geocaching Jedi. Its amazing how these coins show up just when people need a lift. Later.

OMG! I REALLY need to start checking my PO Box more than once a week! :P I was expecting some coins, so I wasn't surprised to see coin mailers. I tossed the mail in the car and went off to breakfast. I decided to take the coins into the restaurant... that's when I saw the stamps! Could it be? There, on the package, was the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader... along with Emperor Palpatine, and Darth Maul. My eyes immediately went to the return address - yep, I seem to be sending myself a package!!! :P I stopped dead in my tracks... I ripped into the package and hopped from foot to foot as I tried to fish the coin out of the mailer. AND WHAT AN AWESOME COIN IT IS!!! Geocaching Jedi #119 was in my hand.

Thank you for such a generous gift this is my first mystery geocoin, making this VERY special - thank you, THANK YOU... whoever you are!! :)

You so deserved this!! Congrats

SWEET! Congrats all you crazy geocoin Jedi's... The GSA even got a hookup on a Jedi! -Put in a good word for me :blink: You mystery guys gotta be tight! :o Would it help to say that I kicked the darkside to the curb and wanna be a good Jedi now! :o... :o

TILL NEXT TIME.........

fFR_MoreWookiee.jpg

:o:o:o

Edited by 007BigD

LOVE these stories - they really brighten up a crummy COLD day! Keep the great stories comin' and CONGRATS Jedi's!!!!!!

ps- minikyk found his Star Wars Gamecube game so now he is a happy Jedi- wannabe (which makes for a VERY happy Jedi-wannabe-mom). ;)

~kim

And to think they say "if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

Those of us with kids know that isn't the entire line... cuz if kidlet ain't happy.... well... you know, lol!

Glad he found the game!

Naomi :)

LOVE these stories - they really brighten up a crummy COLD day! Keep the great stories comin' and CONGRATS Jedi's!!!!!!

ps- minikyk found his Star Wars Gamecube game so now he is a happy Jedi- wannabe (which makes for a VERY happy Jedi-wannabe-mom). ;)

~kim

Those of us with kids know that isn't the entire line... cuz if kidlet ain't happy.... well... you know, lol!

Glad he found the game!

haha - you are SOOOOOO right, Naomi!! If kidlet ain't happy... EVERYBODY hears about it! ;) And thank you - his sad little face was breaking my heart! HUGE sigh of relief! Now if I could just use that game to bribe him to clean his room...... hmmmmmm :):)

~kim

~kim

Glad he found the game!

haha - you are SOOOOOO right, Naomi!! If kidlet ain't happy... EVERYBODY hears about it! :) And thank you - his sad little face was breaking my heart! HUGE sigh of relief! Now if I could just use that game to bribe him to clean his room...... hmmmmmm ;):)

~kim

And thus the "abandon hope all ye who enter here" sign on the door to her room :)

ps- minikyk found his Star Wars Gamecube game so now he is a happy Jedi- wannabe (which makes for a VERY happy Jedi-wannabe-mom). :)

~kim

Glad he found the game!

haha - you are SOOOOOO right, Naomi!! If kidlet ain't happy... EVERYBODY hears about it! :) And thank you - his sad little face was breaking my heart! HUGE sigh of relief! Now if I could just use that game to bribe him to clean his room...... hmmmmmm ;):)

~kim

And thus the "abandon hope all ye who enter here" sign on the door to her room ;)

that could work for my own room, too..... yeek. :) dust bunnies are my friends.... :)

Wow, the Geocaching Jedi has made it all the way to New Zealand. We are so pleased and excited to have Coin #55 - and what a great coin it is too. When we showed to our adult sons they couldn't believe our luck!!

We are constantly amazed at the generosity and creativeness of the geocaching fraternity. We love the coin! Thank you from NZ. :blink::laughing::laughing:

SWEET! Congrats all you crazy geocoin Jedi's... The GSA even got a hookup on a Jedi! -Put in a good word for me :D You mystery guys gotta be tight! :laughing: Would it help to say that I kicked the darkside to the curb and wanna be a good Jedi now! :D... :blink:

TILL NEXT TIME.........

fFR_MoreWookiee.jpg

B):D:laughing:

That is SO funny! LMAO

Congrats to all the new Jedis!!

The most benevolent Jedi (feeling a disturbance in the Force) has generously donated two coins to help the cause of fellow Jedi's Tank and Tracy and is allowing them to be auctioned off with special permission. Here are links for all who are interested. May the force be with you!

Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin - Antique Copper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=016

Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin - Antique Silver:

The most benevolent Jedi (feeling a disturbance in the Force) has generously donated two coins to help the cause of fellow Jedi's Tank and Tracy and is allowing them to be auctioned off with special permission. Here are links for all who are interested. May the force be with you!

Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin - Antique Copper:

Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin - Antique Silver:

I really LOVE copper coins, but that silver is AWESOME!! I will look hard to see if I can afford to place a bid for this great cause!! THANK-YOU GJ for the very generous donations, you are truly a WONDERFUL force!!!

The force is now VERY strong with me!! Today, I find an envelope from me to me...I knew instantly which coin this was as the force could be felt through the envelope!! With my newly found powers, I willed the envelope open aand for the coin to come out to me...HEY this force is very useful!!

My BEAUTIFUL silver Geocaching Jedi coin #156 will always be with me, THANK-YOU for this AWESOME present!! SILVER>>>WOW!! I'm bidding right now on the copper...maybe a set of these wonderful coins will my collection hold?

THANK-YOU Geocaching Jedi!!! Really came at the right time!!

The force is now VERY strong with me!! Today, I find an envelope from me to me...I knew instantly which coin this was as the force could be felt through the envelope!! With my newly found powers, I willed the envelope open aand for the coin to come out to me...HEY this force is very useful!!

My BEAUTIFUL silver Geocaching Jedi coin #156 will always be with me, THANK-YOU for this AWESOME present!! SILVER>>>WOW!! I'm bidding right now on the copper...maybe a set of these wonderful coins will my collection hold?

THANK-YOU Geocaching Jedi!!! Really came at the right time!!

:D:D Congrats man ive been keeping ya in my thoughts glad something good happened to ya I know how stressful life can get Im there too. :huh::lol: