Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

It warms my heart to see so many folks livng and loving on the good side of life!

May the force continue to be with all of you and may you continue to bring smiles with your pictures and fun!

My coin sits in an honored place on my dresser. The force continues to keep me strong and moving along each and every day!

Thank you again and congratulations to the recent new recruits!

anne

Okay, so, I just found my first and second cache today. I'm using a borrowed GPS. I just started looking at this whole geocoin thing and then I, a huge Star Wars fan, come across this post. Feeling fully in touch with the Force after such an exciting day, I realized that I needed to make my first post to the forums as well! Here it is!

I'm reminded of Old Ben's quote to Luke, "You've taken your first step into a larger world."

And I am in awe of that coin! Saw the original in the theatre and then, when Phantom Menace came out, I stood in line all night to see the first showing. How does one get such a coin? Intensive Jedi Cache training in swamp filled environments? One arm handstands with a raccoon on your foot while levitating a hollow log with the Force?

And, by the by, I'm completely lost on what a "mystery coin" or "Mystery coiner" is... :angry:

I had been out of the loop and only recently heard about this coin. While we were at the geocoin event after GW VI, a shadowy figure appeared, dropped one at the feet of my 8 year old son and vanished without a trace in true Jedi fashion. My son was delighted. Thank you!!!!!

CONGRATS for your 8 year son, i`m can imagne his big smile on his face.... :angry:

may the FORCE be whit him.

star-wars-episode-3-6800.jpg

thanksfortheaddpart1ea6.gif

:) Dear Geocaching Jedi :)

You give me my first mysterie coin, my heart nearly stopped beating

Your mysteriecoin came at a time we need support and yes you were there

How did you find me, it is a real mysterie

But i am very happy you did

And i think you even don't know that we are enthusiast science fictions fans

I had nearly found a wormhole to give you something back, but the wormhole became a black hole

So i say now......THank you....... thank you for all what you do

Thank you geocaching jedi for be a mysteriecoiner and my friend [i hope i may say that]

:laughing: Take care :)

geo.error

thanksfortheaddpart1ea6.gif

B) Dear Geocaching Jedi B)

You give me my first mysterie coin, my heart nearly stopped beating

Your mysteriecoin came at a time we need support and yes you were there

How did you find me, it is a real mysterie

But i am very happy you did

And i think you even don't know that we are enthusiast science fictions fans

I had nearly found a wormhole to give you something back, but the wormhole became a black hole

So i say now......THank you....... thank you for all what you do

Thank you geocaching jedi for be a mysteriecoiner and my friend [i hope i may say that]

B) Take care :ph34r:

geo.error

That is so wonderful Geo.Error :ph34r:

I will need the force with me when I go back to work tomorrow for the first time in over a year :unsure::ph34r::ph34r:

I received a Geocaching Jedi coin in antique gold #50 to auction for my friend Tod's family. Lorca.nl--I thank you and Tod's family thanks you for your kindness!! :huh:

I have the coin on ebay right now so anyone who wants one (doesn't that include everyone?) this is a great way to do so and help a fellow cacher's family at the same time. My ebay id is also ladybee4t.

forcecat.jpg

cat_rocker.jpg

jedikitty2.jpg

Yoda-cat2.jpg

In case someone didn't understand, today I received this lovely Jedi coin!!! It is so pretty!!! I am deeply honored!!!! Thank you so much my mystery friend!!! I got No 62! :D WOW!! A cat Jedi!!! :unsure:

WOW!!! the first coin of the new year was a mystery jedi coin!!! :D It's so great!!! Today I received 2 letters and I opened the anonymus one first... I was curious what it was! :D Thank yuo sooo much!!!! :D

Happy new year, and may the force be with you! :(

Edited by GATOULIS

forcecat.jpg

cat_rocker.jpg

jedikitty2.jpg

Yoda-cat2.jpg

In case someone didn't understand, today I received this lovely Jedi coin!!! It is so pretty!!! I am deeply honored!!!! Thank you so much my mystery friend!!! I got No 62! :D WOW!! A cat Jedi!!! :unsure:

WOW!!! the first coin of the new year was a mystery jedi coin!!! :D It's so great!!! Today I received 2 letters and I opened the anonymus one first... I was curious what it was! :( Thank yuo sooo much!!!! :)

Happy new year, and may the force be with you! :)

GATOULIS my friend, you really deserve one of this coin.

I hope you will have a great year 2010 :D

And "May the Force be with you" :D

Edited by Dark Elf

WOW!!! the first coin of the new year was a mystery jedi coin!!! :D It's so great!!! Today I received 2 letters and I opened the anonymus one first... I was curious what it was! :D Thank yuo sooo much!!!! :D

η σθένος πραγματικά είναι με εσείς, ορυχείο Ελληνικό φίλος!

Oh Gato!!! That is one of my dream coins, and I am so happy you got one!! :) Congratulations, you totally deserve it! :)

:unsure: thank you, thank you all my friends! :D

It is a very pretty coin!!!! :D I am sooo happy!!!

Oh1 I hope you will be a Jedi too anne!! :D

I do not know what I have done to deserve this honor, but thank you my mystery froind soooo much!!!! :(

I hope you will have a great 2010 too Dark elf my friend!! :D

I hope to have a great new year all of you!!! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

What a great surprise! Today I am an official Jedi!

Mail arrived with a small brown envelope (and a couple of bills) with a note inside that simply read "Surprise!" and a beautiful Geoforce Jedi coin (number 67)

Thanks Burgess Four for this unlooked for but very appretiated coin. My boys and I were actually watching Return of the Jedi when it arrived!

...T.