Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

As of Saturday afternoon I have officially joined the force!!!

I have had enough of the Dark side and quite frankly, its dark over there!!! :huh: ... B)

Imagine that...The Emporer let one slip by and Jedi #044 made it safe and sound to Redwood Valley :blink: ...Was just in time too, because it had been a rough start to the weekend and was so pleased to see that white mailer to me from me!!! Cant help but get all getty like the school girls boyfriend when that happens :drama:

Thank you so much Geocaching Jedi! It is a true honor to have been chosen to join the Force and this coin will always be in my collection.

Just look who happen to swing by to hand deliver that baby himself!!! We did a little photo op...He's quite charming if I do say so myself, very humble too :D

187e6ee6-446c-4d34-8991-e7cddb12e530.jpg

Lets see the backside now Yoda!... :D

64d4cb82-9185-4321-af0f-1d51d9550d75.jpg

Check it Slyvulpe...I goy your coins older brother :blink:

Wow! Two in a row! It looks like I've got Creacher's elder brother, also - three in a row!

Congrats to all the latest recipients!

Thanks,

Slyvulpe

HI all,

first i wanna say something.

The last day´s where really ugly. I got a surgery on one of my teeth. I had to eat soup, and can´t say very much. My mouth was very swollen. So I lost the root on this dent. It was really terrible.

Then I got a feeling in me last week, I couldn´t say what it was.

Yesterday I saw a reportage on TV about UFO´s! Well, they say´d, what the people in this area saw in 1997 wasn´t a UFO. I´m unsure if there UFO´s outside. Well, could be. I don´t know flying object´s, so it is a UFO! But i´m really sure, that there are Jedi´s outside. Last night a voice whispered: "Matlock75 i´m you´re father"! I woked up and got a shock! I was really wet from this nightmare! Then I walked to my Mailbox, and I found a Envelope from me to me! What´s that?! I looked down the street, but I can´t see anybody. But I got a strong feeling from the good side!

Then i opend the Envelope, what should i say? I found this one!!!!!

front.jpg

Now, I knew, why I got this feeling last week, and why I got this nightmare! Darth Vader know´s now, that he can´t get me anymore!

Thank you so much Mystery Jedi for #184!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can´t tell you, how Happy i´m now! As I stay´d in 1999 with the German Airforce at the Training Roving Sand´s in USA, I saw the Movie "EpisodeI"!! (HINT) It was really great! And now I know, i´m a Jedi too! I will keep this Coin, and one time, I will give it to my children! And then, they will be Jedi`s!

I hope you all understand this little story from a german Geocacher with a bad english! :blink:

Edited by matlock75

HI all,

first i wanna say something.

The last day´s where really ugly. I got a surgery on one of my teeth. I had to eat soup, and can´t say very much. My mouth was very swollen. So I lost the root on this dent. It was really terrible.

Then I got a feeling in me last week, I couldn´t say what it was.

Yesterday I saw a reportage on TV about UFO´s! Well, they say´d, what the people in this area saw in 1997 wasn´t a UFO. I´m unsure if there UFO´s outside. Well, could be. I don´t know flying object´s, so it is a UFO! But i´m really sure, that there are Jedi´s outside. Last night a voice whispered: "Matlock75 i´m you´re father"! I woked up and got a shock! I was really wet from this nightmare! Then I walked to my Mailbox, and I found a Envelope from me to me! What´s that?! I looked down the street, but I can´t see anybody. But I got a strong feeling from the good side!

Then i opend the Envelope, what should i say? I found this one!!!!!

front.jpg

Now, I knew, why I got this feeling last week, and why I got this nightmare! Darth Vader know´s now, that he can´t get me anymore!

Thank you so much Mystery Jedi for #184!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can´t tell you, how Happy i´m now! As I stay´d in 1999 with the German Airforce at the Training Roving Sand´s in USA, I saw the Movie "Episode1"!! (HINT) It was really great! And now I know, i´m a Jedi too! I will keep this Coin, and one time, I will give it to my children! And then, they will be Jedi`s!

I hope you all understand this little story from a german Geocacher with a bad english! :blink:

Right On Matlock!!!!

Yes, understood well, Congratulations!!

Hi all, thank´s!

I saw my first Star Wars Movie in 1991 i think so. I was sixteen, and it was rally great. But i still wonder, why it was called Episode IV, in 1999 i savvied why. Since this time i see them very often.

I love Star Wars, special Episode IV- VI ^^

I cross my Fingers for all Jedis, that they will get this Great Coin!

Nooooooooooooooooooo! :P

The dark side, is the wrong one! :lol:

That being said from a coiner who desperately seeked and begged for a darthi coin :):) ???

In another time and space continuum ... there's only one word for you: TRA*TOR !!!

sigh ... I would happily jump on either side if I ever would get one of those coins :D

Congrats to all Jedi-Fellowers

Dirk

Yeessss!!! I'm really happy 'cause I've seen Matlock75's Jedi coin yesterday! Maybe a little bit of the force has penetrated me too ;-) - Matlock, I will go and get a picture with the coin and me the next time we will meet.

I'm not able to express (in english) what I will do for receiving this coin too ... :blink:

But maybe there's someone out there who wants to trade for one :o:o:D ?!

I can offer a secret agent mystery AND one (or maybe two) Templar Coins Trade only Two tone (last ebay auction for ONE was over 200US$!) or do you want a real Adventurer (aka "Indy coin")? No problem!

So ...please contact me

:o

May the force be with you!

Mambo

And congrats to all honorable receivers of this coin (is that good english? Sorry, my english teachers are CNN and MTV :D ))

Yeessss!!! I'm really happy 'cause I've seen Matlock75's Jedi coin yesterday! Maybe a little bit of the force has penetrated me too ;-) - Matlock, I will go and get a picture with the coin and me the next time we will meet.

I'm not able to express (in english) what I will do for receiving this coin too ... :blink:

But maybe there's someone out there who wants to trade for one :o:o:D ?!

I can offer a secret agent mystery AND one (or maybe two) Templar Coins Trade only Two tone (last ebay auction for ONE was over 200US$!) or do you want a real Adventurer (aka "Indy coin")? No problem!

So ...please contact me

:o

May the force be with you!

Mambo

And congrats to all honorable receivers of this coin (is that good english? Sorry, my english teachers are CNN and MTV :D ))

You´re right Mambo!

I got the feeling too. All who saw the Coin got the force too!

Fingers Cross my friend!

Matlock75

Edited by matlock75

CONGRATS FairyHoney....I could feel the force growing stronger recently, knew a new Jedi was coming. AWESOME it was you, my friend!! Can you now feel the force building up around you??

THANKS for bringing us another great Jedi Luke, you are really bringing smiles to many faces, mine having the biggest! Well done, my friend, well done!!

Geo.Error, I love seeing all the new things you bring to these forums :D .

As a matter of fact, Rockin, I was able to trade my work weekend with my counterpart meanig that I am working this one and she will work next one. So, do you know what this means :D ?!? Get ready to be happy for me . . . I GET to Go to GEOWOODSTOCK VI :D

YEE HAW!

As a matter of fact, Rockin, I was able to trade my work weekend with my counterpart meanig that I am working this one and she will work next one. So, do you know what this means :D ?!? Get ready to be happy for me . . . I GET to Go to GEOWOODSTOCK VI :D

YEE HAW!

B) Driving or flying? We're caching our way down!

YEE HAW!

B) Driving or flying? We're caching our way down!

. . . Driving . . . Same here. I love the smell of "Heaven On Earth Restaurant" in the morning :D:D